Star Wars 2018

Alpinemaps

Picture is becoming a little bit more clear for the winter wave of the Last Jedi sets due on on January 1st.

75197 - Crait Battle Pack - (could be executioner stormtroopers, and a phasma) - $14.99 
75200 - Ach-to Training (Luke and Rey are in the set) - $24.99
75201 - Supremecy Battle (similar box as the Takodana, Scarif Bunker Battle etc - more than likely has Rose in a FO Officer Outfit)  - $59.99
75202 - Resistance Ski Speeder (looks like it comes with a Resistance Pilot that was leaked showing the hair piece with headphones, and perhaps Caluan Ematt) - $79.99

• Like 1

I don't think it will.  Minifigs from the winter wave have been leaking over the last few weeks and it seems the supremacy battle references  the phasma vs Finn scene in the trailer.  I think rose in FO uniform, along with Executioner storm troopers, and perhaps Phasma and Finn are in that one.  

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:44 PM, CM4Sci said:

Robe colors are completely wrong. I literally thought this minifigure was a bootleg when I first saw it. Also.. what is that staff?!

I have to agree. This old LEGO Luke is more middle age Luke. He drives a Corvette and listens to The Beach Boys. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, exciter1 said:

I remember watching it on TV a few times.

In a galaxy far away, people loved that film so much they went on to make 8 more of them and people are debating whether the 1978 Corvette 8 track is better than the 1984 cassette version.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...