Star Wars 2018

Alpinemaps

1 minute ago, calmdahn said:

Really valuable answer there, thanks Exciter :P

Let me ask ask the question differently. Is there something about THIS C3-P0 choose your path book that makes it more investable than other similar ones? Is this minifig particularly rare? How can one tell if a book with gig or pieces is going to be collectible?

Research past books and their included minifigures then compare to their current values.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, calmdahn said:

Let me ask ask the question differently. Is there something about THIS C3-P0 choose your path book that makes it more investable than other similar ones? Is this minifig particularly rare? How can one tell if a book with gig or pieces is going to be collectible?

It's new, therefore interesting, but still a guessing game.

7 hours ago, calmdahn said:

The books themselves, not valuable. The minifigure, less valuable than the retail of the book. I'd say most of the out of print ones, the minifigures are $8-$10. Books are heavy and pricy to ship and are worth less than items of equivalent size and weight. I'd yank all the minifigures out and donate the books. If you got them free, that's a pretty good starting position.

On 4/20/2018 at 1:16 PM, Val-E said:

That's the same swinging movement as the bionicles with the gear in their back.... it's just having the light saber attached to the hands makes the forearms move around too. Still, if you want to remove the gear and axle out the back, there are some gears that will be flopping around inside the housing they build the body around. They may not hold themselves in place very well without a short axle in there.

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Unkar’s Thug said:

Sandcrawler is $139.99

X-wing is $79.99

Snoke’s Throne room is $69.99

Anakin’s Starfighter is $19.99

Another good ol’ overpriced wave.?

Glad I have UCS sandcrawler. That one will be 20% off day 1. Piece count on xwing?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Unkar’s Thug said:

Sandcrawler is $139.99

X-wing is $79.99

Snoke’s Throne room is $69.99

Anakin’s Starfighter is $19.99

Another good ol’ overpriced wave.?

Anakin's Starfighter is not too badly priced but who would want that set? The the sets are definitely WAY overpriced...especially the throne room! That Sandcrawler is at an awkward price point too. $100 would be a good price point for that.

1 hour ago, oneknightr said:

Anakin's Starfighter is not too badly priced but who would want that set? The the sets are definitely WAY overpriced...especially the throne room! That Sandcrawler is at an awkward price point too. $100 would be a good price point for that.

Agree with you there. I really want Snoke’s guards but that set is overpriced. It should have been $50.

7 minutes ago, Goofball814 said:

Nothing could be more LAME than last year's Star Wars advent calendar.

LEGO:  Hold my beer while we unveil this year's Star Wars advent calendar...

Was I the only one expecting a super cool regular ordinary R2-D2 with a Santa hat this year? That would of been great!! ?

Edited by Unkar’s Thug