Star Wars 2018

Alpinemaps

4 hours ago, Ed Mack said:

I sure hope the set has "Power Functions" and a rotating rotisserie option!

If they scaled it down to similar scale as last year's R2-D2 polybag, with power functions and then set next to a constraction Chewbacca...  That actually might end up being the display of the year.  Who wouldn't laugh when they saw that?

39 minutes ago, Haay said:

This puts a definite upper barrier on the 75172 Y-Wing play set. Good thing I did not buy any of that set for investment. :P

There was a time when the 9493 X- wing was selling close to what the UCS X wing was selling for. If 75172 get anywhere near $200, i'll be happy....but i'm not holding my breath.  

Edited by lazuli16
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, lazuli16 said:

The only improvement I see is the box art.  The original one looks a lot better. 

Yes, LEGO has finally gotten back to professional and adult themed boxes for the UCS series.  Set looks nice.  I will be in no rush to buy one.

If the Porg comes with a plaque, you might have new hope.

Yes, a Porg might be the only option. Wouldn’t want to do ATAT, Lars Homestead, Full Cantina, Yavin base, dagobah. I would also take a Jedi temple, despite my general distaste for the prequels
  • Like 1

My bet is we get an ISD in 2019, an X Wing in 2020 and another SSD in 2021. There is space in the line up for some TFA / EP 1 sets - Kylo Ren´s COmmand shuttle would make a good 200 euro set now that the previous and innacurate version has retired.

It´s also been long enough for them to try something else with Jabba and some sort of B Wing.

Edited by Val-E

My bet is we get an ISD in 2019, an X Wing in 2020 and another SSD in 2021. There is space in the line up for some TFA / EP 1 sets - Kylo Ren´s COmmand shuttle would make a good 200 euro set now that the previous and innacurate version has retired.
It´s also been long enough for them to try something else with Jabba and some sort of B Wing.

Everybody always says the KR command shuttle isn’t correct, but nobody can ever show me an image from TFA where his ship is definitively black.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Everybody always says the KR command shuttle isn’t correct, but nobody can ever show me an image from TFA where his ship is definitively black.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app