Star Wars 2018

Alpinemaps

9 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

It seems weird to me that we are 2 months from Solo and the sets aren't out. I mean we've gotten Force Friday for the past 3 years with sets being released 3+ months before the films. Is it possible that they are waiting for May 4?

April 23rd according to Lego store calendar.

Edited by Val-E

51 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

It seems weird to me that we are 2 months from Solo and the sets aren't out. I mean we've gotten Force Friday for the past 3 years with sets being released 3+ months before the films. Is it possible that they are waiting for May 4?

they came in this week...

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure what it means, but noticed yesterday that Target.com had the Slave 1 UCS for $159, and today its not listed on their site. Not sure if its a clue of things to come for the set?
Was it even available yesterday morning on the target site? Last I saw target has been outta stock for the past few months on it. I also looked on the site within 15 minutes of the first posting and did not see it in stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Awesome, can't wait.  Never got around to getting a 10134 so this is very welcome.  Amazing this is on a shelf before even seeing leaked pictures or did I miss them?

I’m guessing the manager of that store in Poland will be getting a stern talking to sooner or later from Lego HQ. Should definitely not be on the shelves.

30 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

Brickset has an article up with the picture for those that want to check it out.

I'm going to leave it hidden until something official comes from LEGO.  I'd encourage people that want to see a pic to head over to Brickset to read the article.  

LEGO Store Calendar for May should be out in the next day or two, and since this set is related to May 4th, I suspect LEGO is on the verge of announcing in.  I'm going to suspect Brickset will get a take down notice pretty quickly, unless LEGO puts something out in conjunction with the calendar release.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Removed the picture of a "rumored" set because there's been no official announcement from LEGO about that set yet.  Sorry, trying to avoid the noticed from Lego's lawyers.

It's all over the Lego news sites and it's on the shelf a Lego affiliate store. So I think the cats out of the bag

• Like 1

Hahah Guys you can't even imagine the shitstorm that is going on in Poland because of this leak.
Friend of mine is working in that store, and oh my god... ZEUS is casting thunders from the sky.
It's not a brand store but Franchise store so they are covered with different T&C as a partnership.
Person who placed this on the shelf replaced senior associate who went to his hometown beacuase of Easter.
Replacement person read the note left for here to "supply shelves with Collector Series sets Star Wars"
so she followed the instruction from A to Z.

LEGO completely went furious, called on red line owner of the store and right now there is an absolutely Armageddon
I've reached a guy who saw this in person and he was about to buy it because 2 sets were sold that day.
He went to groceries and wanted to come back to get this set but it was pulled from the shelf already.

xD
Poland Stronk!
Imagine for how much this set could go right now on ebay. Price could probably ashame Signed boxes of Millennium Falcon.

some say on reddit that's an obvious fake etc. but it's not. It's legit.

Edited by Shewie
  • Like 4

I just find it hilarious that they constantly shoot themselves in the foot with their own staff and partners leaking sets. Remember the Snowspeeder photo from inside the factory and the Death Star too. Then there was the screenshot of the UCS falcon on the store computer.

59 minutes ago, Val-E said:

I just find it hilarious that they constantly shoot themselves in the foot with their own staff and partners leaking sets. Remember the Snowspeeder photo from inside the factory and the Death Star too. Then there was the screenshot of the UCS falcon on the store computer.

update.
Boxes came to the store this morning thats why person which was responsible today for filling up the shelves was probably confused because noone from staff or managment briefed her before about the current situation.
so she just lightsome filled up shelves as she was previously requested.

it wasnt her fault alone, it was just overall lack of communication.

Edited by Shewie