KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

18 minutes ago, trstnkn said:

Where are the points showing up?  Is the $10 adding to your overall point total?  

I made sure everything was set last night on the app and receive all of the notifications that I won - just do not see the $10 anywhere.

Thanks for help.

I did it last night as well and mine haven't shown up either.  It says sometime on the 6th, so I'm going to wait until later to see if they appear.

My $10 never posted.  Just had a 30"+ call with SYWR Service.  The supervisor had to help because the CS agent knew absolutely nothing about the Super Bowl giveaway.  Supervisor said absolutely not, but then eventually backed down because it was their system issue not mine.  Also, I employed the negotiation tactic of just being uncomfortably silent after she kept giving me an excuse.

Also, had to walk through two order issues where I was not given 35k in points.  Just as FYI - she told me in future to call first to alert them.  Then I need to e-mail the "order is processing" e-mail that has the points totals at the bottom.  She said that is the quickest way to remedy the situation.

Painful but productive call...

$15 off $125 for whoever needs it. This is a targeted offer and fairly uncommon. Not bad if you have a ton of SS points to burn.

Should stack with SYWMAX bonus offers and maybe some other random coupons, and of course with regular points.

Promo Code: 9700073752359678

Have fun!

5 hours ago, MinifigW said:

Interesting. I'm on my 1 year free SYW max trail, and I never had the 2% back in points that the paid members get (along with their monthly $3 in points)

Today however I'm getting 2% back on all purchases. That's an extra $1 back for every $50 I spend :D

You don't get your $3 every month?

Crossing my fingers clearance is bumped to 50% off today.

Had they restocked your store?  I'm hoping to swing by mine this afternoon - although it was pretty depleted of decent sets last week.  Thinking it's a slow day there considering no school and the 18"+ of snow.

Nope, just a slow store. They still had pile of Mystery Mansions I was waiting out, but someone must have got to them at 40% off. I bought a couple for $53, but missed out on the pile.