KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

FYI - I had a water dragon order cancelled on me a few days ago.  Hope it goes through for you.

And in continued KMT packaging excellence...I groaned as I saw the KMT bag on the front steps.  But lo and behold, the store packed it full of peanuts.  Packaging win - sets remained unscathed.

• Like 3

On 1/13/2017 at 10:26 AM, exciter1 said:

Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but you still get 100% points back on Smart Sense products for purchases in the stores they are liquidating.  Only 10% off right now, but it might go up today.  I'll have to stop in later.

Got expiring points today, guess I might have to drive out to the closing Kmart and see if I can find some marked up then marked down clearance sets.  Last time I went though the aisle was destroyed save for some Duplo and long retired everywhere else Chima.

8 minutes ago, redghostx said:

Are there any floating Kmart coupons out there? It's difficult for me to use the app so any help is appreciated

http://shc.cpn2c.co/RecomService/web/bE3R

If you do "Guest" you see these:

Screenshot from 2017-02-03 12-35-01.png

Best to just copy & paste the coupon numbers instead of "clipping" them, at least that's what I find. Or if you're in store, just show the coupon to the clerk.

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Trains 'n boats said:

Thanks!  Wanted to send some pictures so was hoping to send an email.  Do you have an email address?

Kmart doesn't really have a customer service email. I've heard that [email protected] might work, but YMMV. I would simply email [email protected]. They usually respond within a day and are helpful with most problems, even if it doesn't directly involve them.

Stopped by my closing KMT this morning.  No more restocking in a week.  Unless you are in the market for the free world's supply of SW Micro Ghost, City's Deep Sea Submarine, and Mighty Micros Hulk/Ultron, it wasn't worth a trip.

Surprised the taped Mindstorms was gone.  Hope the person opened it at the service desk before purchasing.

40 minutes ago, MinifigW said:

Kmart doesn't really have a customer service email. I've heard that customerservice@kmart.com might work, but YMMV. I would simply email info@shopyourway.com. They usually respond within a day and are helpful with most problems, even if it doesn't directly involve them.

Should I use that for missing points?  I've got some points that never posted to my account.

40 minutes ago, trstnkn said:

Stopped by my closing KMT this morning.  No more restocking in a week.  Unless you are in the market for the free world's supply of SW Micro Ghost, City's Deep Sea Submarine, and Mighty Micros Hulk/Ultron, it wasn't worth a trip.

Surprised the taped Mindstorms was gone.  Hope the person opened it at the service desk before purchasing.

If you could use coupons, points or SPs to get those Ghosts for $5 then I could use a free markets supply. That set will do well. Shame that they canceled all of my orders when they where "available" online.

27 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Should I use that for missing points?  I've got some points that never posted to my account.

They will ask you to send an email as they want visual proof. I definitely would just email [email protected] right off the bat.

4 hours ago, exciter1 said:

40% off again this week for store closings.  I don't mind these $13 Droid Escapes, but I was hoping for a surprise today.  Maybe next week.

theres trash in my two stores. a bunch of small Friends and Elves. Tons of chima and nexo. Jyns and Death troopers only SW i saw.

1 minute ago, MinifigW said:

If you could use coupons, points or SPs to get those Ghosts for $5 then I could use a free markets supply. That set will do well. Shame that they canceled all of my orders when they where "available" online.

I already have a few.  And I always get nervous when I see 100+ of an item on a shelf.  I'll give it another thought though.  Have quite a few points and a $10 off $30 coupon.

I feel like I should know this by now, but where the heck do I find the points back when you buy stuff in store listed?

Went to my closing store the other week and got a ton of points I had no clue I would get such as $10.00 back after buying X amount in home stuff.

Thanks for any help on this

11 minutes ago, SweepyD said:

I feel like I should know this by now, but where the heck do I find the points back when you buy stuff in store listed?

Went to my closing store the other week and got a ton of points I had no clue I would get such as $10.00 back after buying X amount in home stuff.

Thanks for any help on this

Go to Shopyourway.com and login.

Heh, well....I get the junk newsfeed, otherwise if you are talking surprise points it isn't those. 

Last time I went I had all of one sears surprise points and ended up getting 40-50$ back on other stuff at Kmart that I did not see a single thing about.

If I'm overlooking something I'm fine to be called out! :)

Edited by SweepyD

For ordering issues at Shop Your Way, I was told to try 1-800-311-4313 or via email at [email protected].

Thanks, Exciter1 - revisited closing store.  Picked up Micro Ghosts for $3.74 each.  Then found 2 of each of the following:  Series 2 AT-AT, Series 2 Snowspeeder, Series 3 Snowspeeder.  All for $3.74 each.  Used about $27 in points plus a mobile coupon for $8 off came through.

Traffic at store has picked up tenfold since last week.  I don't think that Kmart has seen that many people there since 1984.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

Not it isn't, today for the first time in a while I got $0 after 10 spins. :( 

Sucky! I won 2000 points on a spin and so did my lady.

The Epic Weekly Play Again sweeps was hot for me today, I won 3 times in a row. Maybe you can catch some points there.

https://goo.gl/xtUS1o

Extra codes are gr8newyr & epicplay

• Like 4