KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

4 hours ago, FM said:

My lesson in Kmart math:

A = Star Wars First Order Transporter #75103 $79.99, earn $22.99 in points

B = Creator Lakeside Lodge #31048 $21.16, earn $2.11 in points

C = A + B = 2 sets $101.15, earn $25.10

BUT Kmart math (checkout) says

C = 2 sets $101.15, earn $49.16

Which works out to 59% off: $39.75 for 75103 and $13.25 for 31048 inc. tax.

Glitchy stuff. I got in one order, then the FOT went off the points back special :P

Creative accounting, but good score.

I accrued a lot of points recently, so I've been productive and it's only 9am...

75157 Captain Rex AT-TE - $57 total plus $23 points back

75102 Poe X-Wing - $50 Clearance but took another $20 off in points = $30 total

75140 Troop Transporter - $48 Clearance but took another $14 off in points = $34 total

Then I ordered 41129 Hot Dog Van, 41124 Puppy Day Care, 41172 Elves Dragon, 41118 Supermarket online - after points each was about 45% off plus I got $20 back in points.

I'm getting generous points back online; however, I'm finding in the closeout store, I am not getting any bonus points beyond the standard %.

Forgive me if this has been addressed and I'm not seeing it...I've seen lots of questions on negative points balance, but I'm having the opposite issue.

Home page says I have 47,000 points.  But Account History says my balance is 119,000 points.

Also, was anyone else the last week or so accruing 15,000 points for any online order over $60?  I'm not seeing any of those points in the order details of the individual orders.  And of course I forgot to screen shot over the weekend...  

Never have run into these issues so thanks for help.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, trstnkn said:

Forgive me if this has been addressed and I'm not seeing it...I've seen lots of questions on negative points balance, but I'm having the opposite issue.

Home page says I have 47,000 points.  But Account History says my balance is 119,000 points.

Also, was anyone else the last week or so accruing 15,000 points for any online order over $60?  I'm not seeing any of those points in the order details of the individual orders.  And of course I forgot to screen shot over the weekend...  

Never have run into these issues so thanks for help.

The $15 back on $60 was a bonus offer for SYW Max folks only, and was good for one purchase. However, it will still be in your offerbase until the promotion ends.

As for the missing points, simply call or email [email protected] for assistance. Once again they could just be bonus points that are still pending.

Hope that helps.

Edited by MinifigW

What to buy, what to buy!

I have $14 in points on both of my accounts. + a $7 off $25 on one. Here is what I am thinking of:

1. x2 Elves water dragon Sale $14.11 ea. Total $29 - $14 - $7 = $4 each (80%)

2. x4 Tie Microfighters (running the risk of crushed boxes) Sale $8.22 eh. Total: $33 -$14 - $7 = $4 each (60%)

3. x1 Corner Deli Sale $29.99 - $14 - $7 = (70%)

4. x1 Corner Deli + 3 Fire Starter Kits - $14 - $10/50 + $5 back on $25

What is everyone's thoughts? Am I missing any good combos?

• Like 1