KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

It is a $10 off any $30 or more online purchase.  My closing Kmart was giving me one each time I shopped.  I was even able to use one more than once.  They were valid for 1 week.
I checked my coupons in my account just a few minutes ago and found one.  That was the first time I had seen this deal outside of the printed receipt type coupon.
So to answer your question, I've seen it both ways.

I've also had 2 x $10 off $30 this week. It seems as though Max isn't kicking in for me on some products and it's requiring a $30 purchase for free shipping.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I've also had 2 x $10 off $30 this week. It seems as though Max isn't kicking in for me on some products and it's requiring a $30 purchase for free shipping.

Yeah I've had the shipping issue too, tried getting a 26.99 softball glove for my daughter and wouldn't ship free.  Went to the store and bought same glove got $16 in points back for buying "aging inventory".  I love their business model, it's a shame it will have to end.

• Like 2

Just bought some 75078 using my $15 from my $15 back on $15 coupon, Sweeps winnings and noticed that there is a 10% back in points offer today only, which I used. Also a 10% off tools (got $0.30 off my box of nails needed to qualify for $4 surprise points on $30 purchase :) ). Tried in vain to apply ANOTHER $15 back on $15 coupon I received but it wouldn't stick (even through CS, although they could not ship to Sears for me so they're useless anyways).

You might want to check for the 10% back in points coupon - it showed  on the syw.com frontpage as a popup at the bottom of the screen.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Just bought some 75078 using my $15 from my $15 back on $15 coupon, Sweeps winnings and noticed that there is a 10% back in points offer today only, which I used. 

You might want to check for the 10% back in points coupon - it showed  on the syw.com frontpage as a popup at the bottom of the screen.

I don't have that 10% coupon now, but I had one like it back in January. It said "today only" as well, but I ended up getting 10% back on purchases for several weeks. YMMV, but well worth checking out. 

I don't have that 10% coupon now, but I had one like it back in January. It said "today only" as well, but I ended up getting 10% back on purchases for several weeks. YMMV, but well worth checking out. 

I was prompted, I clicked to load it, but it's not showing up.

5 hours ago, FM said:

The SYW offers are getting more ridiculous. $4 in surprise points on a $65 purchase and $20 in surprise points on a $20 Sears tools purchase.  My biggest buy today was 7 box cutters for $.18 : )

I got another $15 back on $15, plus a $4 surprise points on $30. Unfortunately I've been trying all day to get the $15 back on $15 to apply, no dice yet. Guess something is blocking the coupon, I assume it will unblock itself in a few days (valid until 3/7)

45 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I got another $15 back on $15, plus a $4 surprise points on $30. Unfortunately I've been trying all day to get the $15 back on $15 to apply, no dice yet. Guess something is blocking the coupon, I assume it will unblock itself in a few days (valid until 3/7)

I've received coupons again that I've already used previously, so something to think about there.

23 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I've received coupons again that I've already used previously, so something to think about there.

True .... but it shows on my screen, and CS is willing to apply (if it weren't for the fact that I want my set to be shipped to a Sears store, which I can do online but CS doesn't have that option in their system - weird).

EDIT: It does say "Offer code limited to one-time use only" in the coupon. However, I got this as a new coupon, so technically I haven't used it. For laughs, I tried it on my other account and it worked there .... guess I'll be ordering that way :)

Edited by Phil B

9 hours ago, FM said:

The SYW offers are getting more ridiculous. $4 in surprise points on a $65 purchase and $20 in surprise points on a $20 Sears tools purchase.  My biggest buy today was 7 box cutters for $.18 : )

WooHoo !!!!  I have surprise points to redeem !!!  $12 in points when I spend $70  or I can $6 in points when I spend $70 !!!  How the heck do I get the good ones like I received during the first month of my membership last year =( 

If anyone is in need of new Tidey Whiteys, this offer might be interesting:

58b953ad2cbf3_Screenshotfrom2017-03-0306-26-39.png.354e9d20bf7b9144d5c1dd818021e125.png

Essentially, buy some Hanes underpants or shirts, and a bottle of Tide, and get $10 in points. Can be either 1 Hanes, 1 Tide and 1 Downy, or 2 Hanes and 1 Tide, or 1 Hanes and 2 Tide.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Phil B said:

If anyone is in need of new Tidey Whiteys, this offer might be interesting:

58b953ad2cbf3_Screenshotfrom2017-03-0306-26-39.png.354e9d20bf7b9144d5c1dd818021e125.png

Essentially, buy some Hanes underpants or shirts, and a bottle of Tide, and get $10 in points. Can be either 1 Hanes, 1 Tide and 1 Downy, or 2 Hanes and 1 Tide, or 1 Hanes and 2 Tide.

I just saw this in store - The Downy products are $4, Tide products ~$10 and Hanes ~$14.  I have NO idea if those are decent prices for these products.

Furniture sale at Kmart.  Not netting 80-90% off like last time, but there may be some gems.  It looks like shelving is included.  If there's something to max out (30% + 50% back in points) its 65% off.

shel.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FM said:

I just saw this in store - The Downy products are $4, Tide products ~$10 and Hanes ~$14.  I have NO idea if those are decent prices for these products.

You can compare the Hanes products here: http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=hanes briefs

I think they're comparable - of course other retailers might discount or promo these items at some point, but I figure that $10 back on $30 (plus whatever other points you get - currently there's a 10% back in points offer going on on SYW.com, so you'd get $13 in points on a $30 purchase of essentials you'd buy anyways) is always nice. I always use Target's $5 or $10 giftcard offers on TP and Kitchen Towel to get myself free LEGO. Plus Target's pricing on those products is typically the best I can find (with non-exhaustive research and no Costco/Sam's Club membership).

• Like 1