KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

12 minutes ago, Trains 'n boats said:

Tangentially related, anyone know a really inexpensive, in stock item for shipping to get above the $50 threshold?

thanks!

I always go for screws, bolts and/or nails. Starting at $0.89, and they ship to my Sears store (I use these to get over coupon min purchase requirements).

First Come First Serve: I have received a 4th(!) $15 back on $15 coupon today, valid until 3/12.

Works only once per account.

First person to PM me asking for the coupon will get the code.

EDIT: Wow. Get back to work folks :) Coupon awarded. For those who lost out, I've now gotten a new one the day after the previous one was used 3x in a row. I will use the order of responses to award any future $15 back on $15 coupons I get (should I get any more).

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, SageFly said:

I stopped in to Kmart today and they had just put a huge lot of Lego on the clearance shelf. Sadly, no % off, but now I have a another good reason to send my orders to that store for pickup.

25% off clearance at my store until 3/11

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I won on all 5, 250 x4 + 150 = 1150 points I believe.

Same here. Won 4 times, about a $1. Thanks @TacoCat!!!

also Visited local Kmart today and found all this, is snything worth picking up at 20% off of the (already lowered) sticker prices? Those battle packs? How about bionicles? Additional magic (coupons, points) apply. 

Yeah, SW Battle packs for sure...

i know, some of the sets made me feel like I'm at one of @exciter1 local stores lol

IMG_6233.JPG

IMG_6234.JPG

IMG_6235.JPG

IMG_6236.JPG

IMG_6237.JPG

IMG_6238.JPG

IMG_6232.JPG

Edited by Lordoflego
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Lordoflego said:

Same here. Won 4 times, about a $1. Thanks @TacoCat!!!

also Visited local Kmart today and found all this, is snything worth picking up at 20% off of the (already lowered) sticker prices? Those battle packs? How about bionicles? Additional magic (coupons, points) apply. 

Yeah, SW Battle packs for sure...

i know, some of the sets made me feel like I'm at one of @exciter1 local stores lol

Great finds there. They must have done some digging in the back, that store is going to be a gold mine when it hits 50% off.

I would grab the Battle Packs and the Green Box Bionicle. One of my stores still has two at RRP, hope they mark down soon.

2 hours ago, TacoCat said:

The $150 Pick Your Spring Prize instant win sweeps is paying out. I won points 4 times in a row. 

https://goo.gl/O4QHC1

Extra sweeps codes: B1gSpr1ng, springWINS, springprize, PickSpring

Thanks Cat, nabbed something like 1750 points. It's like Wild Wins Wednesday came early!

Oh, I tweeted Kmart and asked about the SYW Max changes, they dmed me and said that SYWM has changed: Free shipping threshold is now $30 with each item having to be $10. Thresholds before points.

• Like 2

My free SYW max trial is expiring this month, is this it or is it easy to renew free trial? Thx 

I've never paid for SYW Max and it hasn't expired for me yet. I think my trial ended a year ago. Im guessing it won't expire until the business itself expires.

• Like 4

On 3/6/2017 at 11:26 AM, Phil B said:

First Come First Serve: I have received a 4th(!) $15 back on $15 coupon today, valid until 3/12.

Works only once per account.

First person to PM me asking for the coupon will get the code.

EDIT: Wow. Get back to work folks :) Coupon awarded. For those who lost out, I've now gotten a new one the day after the previous one was used 3x in a row. I will use the order of responses to award any future $15 back on $15 coupons I get (should I get any more).

Coupon #5 has also been distributed. I'm going by order of response from my last post. There's still hope, folks!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, MinifigW said:

This honestly might be the biggest deal for Kmart ever (since I've been around at least) 

Thanks to Phil B for finding this link earlier for the $10/50 coupons.

Click http://shc.cpn2c.co/RecomService/web/bE3R

sign in as guest

dont choose any "hobbies" or whatever

scroll to the bottom

there are now $15 off $45 coupons listed. Instant 33% off. Repeat for as many coupons as you would like! Stacks with points and sales! 

Even better, check your emails! I got one with a SLEW of surprise offers, including this one: (largest store wide surprise point offer I have ever heard of)

I've been hitting Kmart pretty hard today. The only issue is avoiding the Hot Buys.

15 minutes ago, MinifigW said:

This honestly might be the biggest deal for Kmart ever (since I've been around at least) 

Thanks to Phil B for finding this link earlier for the $10/50 coupons.

Click http://shc.cpn2c.co/RecomService/web/bE3R

sign in as guest

dont choose any "hobbies" or whatever

scroll to the bottom

there are now $15 off $45 coupons listed. Instant 33% off. Repeat for as many coupons as you would like! Stacks with points and sales! 

Even better, check your emails! I got one with a SLEW of surprise offers, including this one: (largest store wide surprise point offer I have ever heard of)

image.thumb.jpeg.8df67390d0fb786cefb08ea5842452af.jpeg

large.gif

• Like 6

Any suggestions on how to get around items being fulfilled by Sears because it is denying my coupons because they are for "Kmart"?  I filter by items available from Kmart, the preview box says sold by kmart.com, but the cart says fulfilled by Sears.  Bizarre because I just placed an order 5 minutes ago and it was fulfilled by Kmart and all coupons worked.  Now when I add the same set back to my empty cart it says fulfilled by Sears.  It's like I am stuck in all my items being fulfilled by Sears even though they may also be available from Kmart.  I would do store pickup, but Kmart is too far away and would waste my potential savings in gas.

EDIT:  Sorry, nevermind.  I figured out that I need to go to kmart.com directly rather than shopping on syw in order for it to be fulfilled by kmart.  The hoops we jump through to save money :).

Edited by BRIX23
Issue solved
  • Like 1