Costco Canada Deals

Zender

Calendar showed up at the Coquitlam Costco yesterday and sold out FAST.. they restocked today with a whole pallet and again gone.. cant believe they go so fast this early in the year.

EDIT: picked up 5.. never see these things on sale, and they are all gone before december.

Edited by Substored

8 minutes ago, tezakhiago said:

How do these do on the local resale market in November? I'm assuming that's what you guys are picking these up for. I haven't been through a Christmas season yet since my Dark Age ended so I'm curious if I should pick some of these up at my local Costco.

I haven't dabbled in advent calendars since 2014 Star Wars one with Santa Vader. This one did well both for flipping and long term holding. However i think Santa Vader alone carries the set and any other future calendars will be successful or not based on the Santa figure in each.

9 minutes ago, jeff_14 said:

Finally got to my local Costco and got 4 city advents but no sign of the Star Wars one, and now I see it's at $50 on Amazon. Looks like I missed the cheapest deal and will now have to start loading up at Chapters and Lego stores where I can at least get some points .

https://www.amazon.ca/LEGO-Advent-Calendar-Building-282-Piece/dp/B01CVGV66W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473343907&sr=8-1&keywords=star+wars+lego

;) 

41 minutes ago, Vodium said:

They popped up sometime in the evening yesterday. I've already spent to much money this month, and its only 8th. :cigar:

I spent a record amount last month, but this month seems quiet and these are easy short term profits in my experience. If I buy more of these advents I will have more than I got in previous years, which I'm still good with, but not as much as I would be if there was a Santa figure of some kind in the Star Wars set like in past years. 

• 2 weeks later...

I not sure they were ever actually available.  We were trying from about 8am and kept getting technical difficulties errors at the final step.  Their system was pre-authorizing the credit card, but the transaction never happened.   My buddy called and was told it was a system error.  Next thing they were gone from the website.