Costco Canada Deals

Zender

5 minutes ago, lego rules said:

I don't remember the Volvo loader doing this.  This has come and gone at least three or four times already.

If the Volvo did this, it would've been cleaned.
This Bucket Wheel excavator is truly a deal. 239CAD, remember this isn't USD. For quick flippers, you can flip this on CL locally for 300CAD easily. For some people, they may not like to profit only 10% after taxes, but I don't mind that. :) Ebay will net more during X'mas.

3 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

FYI, I did the math, $201USD after taxes. I applied 12% taxes for BC residents. Albert, you're looking at $195USD. I can't see the Bucket Wheel going any lower than this.

Ships from Walmart
  32901-91204-tab_corner_gray_right.gif

acdc_status.jpg

Arrives by:  Thu, Sep 22
We'll send an email with tracking
info when your order ships.

Shipping to:

<snip>

Item Qty Price Total

LEGO Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator 2 $187.49 $374.98

Items may arrive in multiple boxes on different days. $374.98

(US Dollars)

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Phil B said:
Ships from Walmart
  32901-91204-tab_corner_gray_right.gif

acdc_status.jpg

Arrives by:  Thu, Sep 22
We'll send an email with tracking
info when your order ships.

Shipping to:

<snip>

Item Qty Price Total

LEGO Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator 2 $187.49 $374.98

Items may arrive in multiple boxes on different days. $374.98

(US Dollars)

Ahh....too bad that won't happen again anytime soon. Who knows. Amazon UK was selling it for around 150GBP a few months ago.

On 11/5/2016 at 7:32 AM, kd123 said:

Costco in store Technic heavy lift helicopter for $119, and TFA MF also available for $129 or $139 I forget. 

Now that's a good deal. Too bad I don't want to go to the store. The lineups give me headaches. Not worth lining up trying to squeeze out $20 or so, not only that, listing it on CL will create another nightmare of price gouging.

3 hours ago, Thumper said:

BWE is currently out of stock... again.

I saw one left and grabbed that last night. :) I don't mind holding this for a year as I'm currently off loading my MKII and Sea Cow to cover some of my costs here. The trick is to maintain last year's inventory at all time, then once out of stock, in 2017-2018, you unload the BWE and then use that money to load up an MKIV crane.

3 hours ago, kd123 said:

Given how well the BWE has been selling I think Costco will restock soon.  

I also think the Claas will do better after eol because it's much more useful for mocs in general.

Better hope they do the same price. With the USD rocketing due to the election results, 239CAD is looking like the sale of the century if we see 1USD =1.36CAD

On 11/8/2016 at 9:17 PM, kd123 said:

Given how well the BWE has been selling I think Costco will restock soon.

Yep and even cheaper. $229.99. 354 in stock, 30% off retail.

Claas and a few other sets also reduced.

Edited by fds7

20 hours ago, lego rules said:

I am not really sure who is buying all these up.  It is a lot of capital to tie up for at least 2 or more years.  Then again, I see people listing these for a measly $20 profit on kijiji.

Those guys make me laugh hard. I even know someone who buys exclusive and resell them on ebay without a profit, i repeat without a profit, just to have those VIP points. Or a little 5-10$... I am like mehhhh get a ******* life.

Edited by TargetZero
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shneebs said:

I've decided I'm taking my BWE in for a refund - don't see much profit here for a while... they are back in stock again online btw, as well as a few more that were OOS

They are selling waaaaayyy tooooo many, waaaayyyy tooooo early in the BWE lifecylce. I'm gonna pass for at least a year.

On 11/18/2016 at 0:04 PM, Shneebs said:

I've decided I'm taking my BWE in for a refund - don't see much profit here for a while... they are back in stock again online btw, as well as a few more that were OOS

Come on, at least try to sell locally at cost!

It's due to this kind of abuse that retailers dislike customers buying large quantities, and they try to prevent us from doing so. They could also flag you as a "problematic" customer eventually.

This is a fantastic set for Technic parts and, from my experience, we only see that kind of deal once every couple years.

• Like 3

He's only taking one back. We're all entitled to a return here or there like anyone else. The issue arrises when you buy 50 or 100, and then decide "not profitable enough" and try to take them all back at once. That raises issues with retailers, messing up allocation and distribution of stock. A single return is pretty normal fare.