Costco Canada Deals

Zender

4 minutes ago, Zender said:

I just bought a bunch of 75099 Rey's Speeders from Costco which have been marked down to 12.97.  Grabbed 6 only but they had like a pallet lol.  This is west coast Costco price, not sure if East coast shares the same pricing.

Saw them at Burlington Ontario at that price (after someone posted about it on RFD), so can confirm the price is in Ontario at least. 

31 minutes ago, Sandwraithx157 said:

Saw them at Burlington Ontario at that price (after someone posted about it on RFD), so can confirm the price is in Ontario at least. 

Do you think it's worth stocking up on these? 12.97 seems like a steal just on the price per piece alone.

4 minutes ago, Zender said:

Do you think it's worth stocking up on these? 12.97 seems like a steal just on the price per piece alone.

Hard to say, got 1 just for myself. After seeing the movie - this set is missing 1 thing to be complete imo, but i can see why they excluded it to avoid spoilers.

Doesn't feel like a strong little set to me, but could be wrong.

Dont say it Sand.  Most havent seen the movie YET. I am wondering if my local Houston Costco has it, hope so.

I'd never spoil it for anyone

Also OP didn't put Canada in the thread title, which is where this deal appears to be right now.

I just added Canada... I think this set was very well done sans that missing piece. Makes me think we'll get an updated rehash at some point.

• Like 1

I haven't seen the movie yet but you can tell me what piece is missing from the speeder. :phone:

the savage / cargo net.

lego-rey.png

The current speeder has some gadgets attached to the side... I don't know for certain what brickwraith was saying is missing, but for me it's who is missing.

Lets start a new thread for any Costco deals that maybe Lego related.

Lego Dimensions starter pack $74.99 ($5 less than TRU). 

Not a bad idea... The new mobile app (despite its flaws) handles sticky threads better. It doesn't push out new threads but rather sticks them under their section. Should we sticky a few more?