Costco Canada Deals

Zender

23 hours ago, Zelgazra said:

He's only taking one back. We're all entitled to a return here or there like anyone else. The issue arrises when you buy 50 or 100, and then decide "not profitable enough" and try to take them all back at once. That raises issues with retailers, messing up allocation and distribution of stock. A single return is pretty normal fare. 

Thanks Zelgazra! I buy a lot of stuff at Costco every week (groceries etc) plus all my tires, some furniture, etc  I didn't feel one bit bad about taking my one BWE back  ;-)

15 hours ago, fds7 said:

I received a few BWE badly damaged boxes. Can you return in store? 

Haven't had this issue with other lego Costco, only the BWE.

Yes, no hassle in-store returns. 

Edited by Shneebs

1 hour ago, kd123 said:

Noticed that the Claas and BWE are $10 more online now.  With such great prices pre Black Friday I wonder what they might have planned this Friday.  What's the chances they will unload at 50% off in store? :)

Glad I managed to sneak another in earlier today.

Not sure if anyone here got the $10 promo code from costco that was handed out in stores today. I think the $10 jack up on BWE is to offset the $10 promo code. Glad I used it immediately rather than wait. :)

Guest ph4tb0i
2 minutes ago, emonster said:

BWE ... 

We're sorry, only 867 are available for item 1074264. Please adjust your quantity and try again.

WTF!!

Hahahaha I just saw that too. Whelp. don't have to worry about stock for that one for a while! 

4 hours ago, emonster said:

BWE ... 

We're sorry, only 867 are available for item 1074264. Please adjust your quantity and try again.

WTF!!

Let's see how long they keep it at this price. I highly doubt there are really 800+ BWE available from costco. When the purchase is made, their ERP just triggers the purchase from Lego.

Maybe at Costco, but I don't think they've ever had the FO Tie before? I think jeff_14 may have picked some up cheaper at Stupidstote but that's a good price without having to do any discount magic.

6 hours ago, Shneebs said:

First Order Tie Fighter for $69.99... was it always this low?...

http://m.costco.ca/Lego00ae.png-Star-Wars-–-First-Order-Special-Forces-TIE-Fighter.product.100235375.html

They are RRSP $90, so thats about 23% off. I saw them at Canadian Tire for 30% off at the beginning of the year.   I struggled to flip them, selling most for $75-80 (I needed funds for Black friday madness)

I wouldn't bite at that price, IMHO.  The set isn't anything special (compared to the 500 other TIE fighter models).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, emonster said:

I think they slightly overestimated the demand :)

It was all resellers buying up the stock at the beginning, but resellers are pretty much full now!

The first two rounds I bought but was surprised they kept getting them in stock.  Prior history showed they didn't do that for other Technic sets so not sure if this is the new norm.

• Like 1

Hey folks, not sure if you need a reminder or not, but be sure to get a price match on the promo if you already bought. Costco is good like this, though I have never done it on x many of an item.

Saved myself $226 on a shed, just by keeping an eye on the price. They laughably made me rebuy and return time under the old receipt. But for $226, definitely worth it.