Costco Canada Deals

Zender

1 hour ago, Shneebs said:

As of time of writing this, there are 732 in stock... I'm thinking we'll se further discounts soon - either in the form of another $$ off discount, or my favourite $XXX.97 pricing - which means it is on clearance. Fingers crossed, and my prediction is $149.97 if it hits clearance... but maybe that's just wishful thinking. ;-)

$149 and they'll all get wiped out in a jiffy. I think 189.97 is as low as they'll go.

The lower Costco goes the more units will go to resellers but as well to lego fans.  With so many in stock and at such a low price I have a feeling that price appreciation on this one will be very slow.

Costco has been undercutting all retailers for some time now and while stock has moved there is another  7-800 left to go that's a lot of units into the hands of qfll which may keep price low indefinitely. 

Just my 2cents 

Guest ph4tb0i
1 hour ago, ChristopherJB said:

That would not happen. I think costco will keep it at 239.99 for awhile.

Sorry, I meant they'll leave it at 239.99 but people will go from "oh i'll wait till they drop to 189.99" to "must..buy..another..8 more.." when stock is like at 478 or something...@ 239.99 a pop.

I see an exponential decay and then it all disappearing all at once. A couple hundred lego sets is not a big # relative to the amount of sets switching hands on the market on a given day. 

34 minutes ago, ph4tb0i said:

Sorry, I meant they'll leave it at 239.99 but people will go from "oh i'll wait till they drop to 189.99" to "must..buy..another..8 more.." when stock is like at 478 or something...@ 239.99 a pop.

I see an exponential decay and then it all disappearing all at once. A couple hundred lego sets is not a big # relative to the amount of sets switching hands on the market on a given day. 

You are right. It's like hitting the buy order on a set that is about to discontinue. People would just pay MSRP for it. The BWE has been severely underrated. Some should consider building it and see what it can do.

""The lower Costco goes the more units will go to resellers but as well to lego fans.  With so many in stock and at such a low price I have a feeling that price appreciation on this one will be very slow.

Costco has been undercutting all retailers for some time now and while stock has moved there is another  7-800 left to go that's a lot of units into the hands of qfll which may keep price low indefinitely. 

Just my 2cents ""

i wouldn't say indefinitely but for sure this will have an effect. All price matchers including Amazon will be hesitant to stock up with costco blasting this away, so basically only costco is selling this

Edited by emonster
  • Like 1

Went to Costco today looking for any post Christmas Lego deals. Found 2 Technic Heavy Lift Helicopters for $59.97 each. Also found a damaged box Millennium Falcon but it still scanned at $99.97 so left it behind.  Friends Treehouse is still $59.97 but will likely go down by the end of the week.

13 hours ago, nami said:

Went to Costco today looking for any post Christmas Lego deals. Found 2 Technic Heavy Lift Helicopters for $59.97 each. Also found a damaged box Millennium Falcon but it still scanned at $99.97 so left it behind.  Friends Treehouse is still $59.97 but will likely go down by the end of the week.

wow i want to those copters

1 hour ago, eliminator said:

Whoa, so that's the price in the system right now? Wonder if I can get the ones I bought in store a few weeks ago for $139.99 price adjusted? I bought 4 so might be worth the trip to investigate....

Did asked at my store.. they told me if they don't have the product on hand anymore "in that specific Costco" they can't adjusted...

8 minutes ago, gravtation said:

Did asked at my store.. they told me if they don't have the product on hand anymore "in that specific Costco" they can't adjusted...

My understanding is that's the case if more than 30 days. And even then, you can return it and have it resold to you at the lower price on the spot.

Will give it a go today...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eliminator said:

Whoa, so that's the price in the system right now? Wonder if I can get the ones I bought in store a few weeks ago for $139.99 price adjusted? I bought 4 so might be worth the trip to investigate....

You call them and try it. That's what I did with all my BWE last time. You got nothing to lose. Tell them to check with supervisor. They might do it.

• 2 weeks later...