Costco Canada Deals

Zender

8 hours ago, Substored said:

HAHA just as i was reading your post i noticed the Ad for amazon. Direct price comparison. ;P  But if you look real close notice the HUGE savings you get on the 42055 Excavator... from 270.00 too 277.90 LOLOLOL.. better get it fast before they keep upping the price. 

image.thumb.png.022fd552346dfdfb6eb7c487af034296.png

I'm pretty sure it said $279.99....

Edited by eliminator

• 1 month later...

I've been looking at the Technic All-Terrain Tow Truck 42070 for a while now, but I have really hard time justifying it at it's price point (CAD MRSP 370 plus tax).    The Costco deal is a heck of a lot better at CAD$260 plus tax.  Even at that price it still seems a little high for what you get.  I noticed Amazon.ca was price matching but now seem out of stock.

Any thoughts on if this might drop further in price by Costco?  I seem to recall they knocked a few bucks off their already low 42043 and 42055 prices.

Anyone seen it anywhere else cheaper in Canada?

30 minutes ago, kouks said:

I've been looking at the Technic All-Terrain Tow Truck 42070 for a while now, but I have really hard time justifying it at it's price point (CAD MRSP 370 plus tax).    The Costco deal is a heck of a lot better at CAD$260 plus tax.  Even at that price it still seems a little high for what you get.  I noticed Amazon.ca was price matching but now seem out of stock.

Any thoughts on if this might drop further in price by Costco?  I seem to recall they knocked a few bucks off their already low 42043 and 42055 prices.

Haven't seen this one cheaper yet.  Unless Costco get the set in store, I doubt it will be much cheaper than $260.  Maybe $10 or $20 more off but who knows when or if.  If you want the set now, Costco is the best bet.  If you can wait until the end of the year, you might get a better deal in the run up to Christmas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kouks said:

It's a great set, impressive size-wize but the colour could have been better imho.  Costco has 66 left on-line (don't quote me but I'm pretty sure it was 90+ left early last month)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kouks said:

Just buy it at 260, no need to squeeze an extra buck.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Shneebs said:

I'm not sure how long this has been live, but I see a new item on the Costco.ca site:

https://www.costco.ca/LEGO®-minifigures-Party%3a-Assorted-Minifigures-Series-18.product.100407781.html

A full case of 60 minifigures for Series 18 @ $159.99

If you haven't used the Masterpass promo, you could get it down to $139.99

So either $2.67/ea or $2.33/ea

2:30 hours ago there were 115 cases. Down to 64 now

2 minutes ago, CupIsHalfEmpty said:

Hadn't used my Masterpass promo yet and still needed to pick up Series 18. In for 1. Thank you @Shneebs

You're welcome! I hadn't used mine either, and after reading a few posts in the minifig series 18 thread, I just ordered one as well. :-)

1 minute ago, seapotato said:

What is the masterpass promo?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

search "masterpass" on costco.ca....

https://www.costco.ca/masterpass.html

My box of 60 minifigures arrived today - I was shocked at how small the box is! Was shipped in a brown outer box, but with the Lego logo plastered all over it (not like the usual plain brown boxes that come from Lego LEGO Shop at Home.

Lowest price I'm seeing on Bricklink is $220 Can for a full box of 60... not bad vs $161 all in after taxes (and free delivery).

EDIT: Currently showing back in stock on Costco.ca... 41 available at time of writing.

Edited by Shneebs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I truly hope Costco will carry every CMF series from now on. And I hope no idiots are abusing Costco by grabbing the policeman from the box and replace it with a random fig and returning the whole box in store. Which I am sure someone will do such thing. But I hope it is not enough to deter Costco from carrying more in the future.

Edited by tacsniper