Costco Canada Deals

Zender

3 hours ago, Codes said:

I grabbed 1 for myself!!  Easy peasy!  I hope Costco does this going forward.  Thanks for the heads up.  I've been checking every few days, but no luck!

Gone.... Guys, please send positive feedback to Costco if you are enjoying the LEGO deals and full cases of CMF. I am more than happy to pay for my membership if they keep up with the selections and reduce prices. It also keeps Amazon's prices competitive too! Hopefully if they hear the positive feedback, they will keep bringing more sets and deals.

Edited by tacsniper
  • Like 3

On 8/18/2018 at 4:52 PM, Hansolo55 said:

Just had my two Harry Potter cases cancelled by Costco ? 

has anyone else had this happen to them? 

No worries.. they will re stock. This happened with the last CMF cases they sold.. kept selling out and getting restocked every few days.

I missed this first batch.. but rest assured I will be watching now... Costco usually restocks quick. Will be buying a couple of these.

4 minutes ago, KSYC said:

That’s a lot of boxes.  Are you selling them as a set or box?

Probably start off trying to move some boxes first before I get my $5200.00 credit card bill.  Not sure what sets are selling for without Percival. Lego Shop is still out of stock which will help us our cause.  I don't really know of any other place besides Costco where quantities of full boxes are available.

7 minutes ago, nami said:

Probably start off trying to move some boxes first before I get my $5200.00 credit card bill.  Not sure what sets are selling for without Percival. Lego Shop is still out of stock which will help us our cause.  I don't really know of any other place besides Costco where quantities of full boxes are available.

The only other places selling full boxes is Mastermind/Chapters but that's at full price.

Set of 16 are going for around $80usd.

The full set ~$125usd

Not a lot of interest for a set of 21 without Percival.

1 hour ago, KSYC said:

The only other places selling full boxes is Mastermind/Chapters but that's at full price.

Set of 16 are going for around $80usd.

The full set ~$125usd

Not a lot of interest for a set of 21 without Percival.

I'm attempting to locally quick flip my Costco boxes for $250CAD and $125CAD complete sets of 22.

Local shops (Indigo, TRU, Mastermind) have these available in limited quantities, allowing me to locate some PGs and the rarer 2-per-box figs to make multiple complete sets.

Oddly enough today I had someone request a price on a set of 21 without PG...

Edited by eliminator

Somebody is sniping all the cheap exclusives. I click into the site every now and then and this is just what I've witnessed.

There were 30+ Detectives Offices this morning, now all gone. The other day I watched 6 Big Bens @ 199.99 vanish in the blink of an eye. 

Someone's going to have a hefty cc bill. I guess they missed out on Finance 101. 

Edited by vroom34

12 minutes ago, vroom34 said:

Somebody is sniping all the cheap exclusives. I click into the site every now and then and this is just what I've witnessed.

There were 30+ Detectives Offices this morning, now all gone. The other day I watched 6 Big Bens @ 199.99 vanish in the blink of an eye. 

Someone's going to have a hefty cc bill. I guess they missed out on Finance 101. 

Well, whoever sniped them probably got A+ in their Finance 101 class. 149CAD for the detective office and lowest on ebay in USD is 173. That's a no brainer to me. 149CAD is around 120USD.

22 hours ago, vroom34 said:

DAMN!! Big Ben for $200!?? I missed that one... I snatched 4 of the DO's  :P

23 hours ago, vroom34 said:

Imagine the cc bill to whoever ordered those HP CMF. There were over 129 cases when it came back in-stock.

5 hours ago, eliminator said:

Big B ($199.99) and TB ($219.99) back in stock.

Ninjango City also avail ($279.99)

Edit: plus 3x Aeroplan points too.

@eliminator how do you find out when Costco updates their online stock? Are you just checking it on their website every hour of every day ;) Pretty bummed - I have been waiting for Ninjago City to go on sale forever to get one for my own collection, and that is by far the best price I have seen.

5 hours ago, Rebel Bricks said:

@eliminator how do you find out when Costco updates their online stock? Are you just checking it on their website every hour of every day ;) Pretty bummed - I have been waiting for Ninjago City to go on sale forever to get one for my own collection, and that is by far the best price I have seen.

I just randomly check every day, and noticed these. It was just a lucky break. I’m sure they will restock NC. I think this is the first time they’ve offered it for sale.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, eliminator said:

I just randomly check every day, and noticed these. It was just a lucky break. I’m sure they will restock NC. I think this is the first time they’ve offered it for sale.

I check everyday too...except yesterday, OF COURSE cause I was busy all day with the girl. Mother of arse! I would've gotten Big Ben and Ninjago City no hesitation... for my own collection. Tempted by Tower Bridge and Saturn V... quantities are high still