Costco Canada Deals

Zender

OK for those who have not used it  you need to continue with your checkout all the way to the payment stage and then you get the masterpass button to log in and pay with.. TBH its not any faster or easier then having you card info on costco site.. I assumed it was a button they had on the front page or checkout page. 

And btw they have more boxes online.. woooooohhh.. ? 

17 hours ago, Substored said:

UGGGH ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME COSTCO... so i was able to add 2 boxes to my cart and while i was trying to find the damned way of paying with masterpass my order timed out.. AND now they are sold out... 

I’ve noticed in the past that they often restock at the first of each week, so I suggest to set a reminder and check back before noon next Monday. 

1 hour ago, Shneebs said:

I’ve noticed in the past that they often restock at the first of each week, so I suggest to set a reminder and check back before noon next Monday. 

Thanks Shneebs... was very frustrated last night. Maybe a bit to much to be posting.. ?      I Have lost opportunities in the past that have not restocked and I really wanted this one. Was able to order them today so all is right with the world again. YAY. 

• Like 1

I finally caved and bought a box of Series 18.  Not sure if I will open all up or not.   Am thinking they could go well with a Halloween MOC I may try to do with the Scooby doo Mystery Mansion and Ghostbusters firehouse.  Of course I still need to buy GBHQ as I missed out on the TRU discount by minutes......

There might have been money in this if they'd only done the first run of availability. 

For anyone new to brickpicking, I would steer well clear of these. Everyone has a case or two now, and moving them is incredibly time consuming for the amount of money involved. I'm still trying to get rid of Disney figures I picked up at 50% off with difficulty. Wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole myself, too much competition at not a low enough price. Just my 2c for the day. 

On 6/15/2018 at 9:13 PM, Zelgazra said:

There might have been money in this if they'd only done the first run of availability. 

For anyone new to brickpicking, I would steer well clear of these. Everyone has a case or two now, and moving them is incredibly time consuming for the amount of money involved. I'm still trying to get rid of Disney figures I picked up at 50% off with difficulty. Wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole myself, too much competition at not a low enough price. Just my 2c for the day. 

I agree to the point of trying to offload can be difficult. minifigures are harder to sell imo. I too am trying to get rid of the disney figs however im also willing to wait on those. Disney never seems to go away, always a new generation finding it. ?  although if you look on ebay cases of disney are selling for 300+ and that might just be the deciding factor here. we are not buying individual packs we are getting discounted cases. Now this may be just me talking here but I found it hard to find un open cases to buy at any discount. In fact I found none.

Also if you check ebay again they are selling these cases for $250ish..

I have 2 cases currently. both will rename un opened.  Still not sure if i will go more or not. 

Edited by Substored

My TRU at the time had several cases, so I was able to purchase as such.... but the employee insisted on opening the box to verify the count :(

Admittedly trying to sell as sets rather than cases... but yea, I just feel there’s too much competition for the profit that can be had in CMFs. It wouldn’t be a wise starting point was my main point I think. Once you’re playing with house money, it’s an easier gamble to take.

10 hours ago, Zelgazra said:

My TRU at the time had several cases, so I was able to purchase as such.... but the employee insisted on opening the box to verify the count :(

Admittedly trying to sell as sets rather than cases... but yea, I just feel there’s too much competition for the profit that can be had in CMFs. It wouldn’t be a wise starting point was my main point I think. Once you’re playing with house money, it’s an easier gamble to take.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Minifigures-Series-18-Case-in-Box-BRAND-NEW-FACTORY-SEALED-71021-/352346799067?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

Desperate canadian seller at Niagara falls lowering price to squeeze an extra buck now.

• 2 weeks later...