Costco Canada Deals

Zender

This Bucket Wheel Excavator really isn't coming back in stock... What am I going to do with just one to part out? :P

Anyway, there's something else at Costco some might find interesting:

Lego® Star Wars – Imperial Assault Carrier 75106 - 99.97 CAD, 33% off the MSRP of 149.99

Indicated by the .97 or what? How can you tell? Might be useful knowledge in the future. 

Yup! A .97 indicates final clearance and A .79 indicates a special price from the supplier. These were at 119.79 last week, and now they are 99.97, so it is safe say this set is at EOL
  • Like 4

On ‎2016‎/‎10‎/‎05 at 5:36 PM, megahuts said:

That is a final clearance price at Costco. It won't go lower.

On ‎2016‎/‎10‎/‎05 at 7:26 PM, megahuts said:

Yup! A .97 indicates final clearance and A .79 indicates a special price from the supplier. These were at 119.79 last week, and now they are 99.97, so it is safe say this set is at EOL

In my experience, a $ XXX.97 price at Costco is definitely a clearance price (as is a $ xxx.98), but to say "it won't go lower" is not necessarily correct. In store at least, I have seen items that were reduced to a .97 price, then later lowered to an even lower .97 price. I'm assuming this happens if the initial clearance price is not making the item "go away"... So who know how low this could go... It very likely will be no lower than this, but not guaranteed. :)

Edited by Shneebs
  • Like 1

The Imperial Assault Carrier 75106 at 30% off, at 99.97 CAD is already a pretty good deal.

At any other time of the year, I would buy 20 to part out right away. But with Black Friday coming up, the various 50% off deals these days, I'm reluctant to commit the funds... Hopefully the stock will last enough to postpone that decision further. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shneebs said:

In my experience, a $ XXX.97 price at Costco is definitely a clearance price (as is a $ xxx.98), but to say "it won't go lower" is not necessarily correct. In store at least, I have seen items that were reduced to a .97 price, then later lowered to an even lower .97 price. I'm assuming this happens if the initial clearance price is not making the item "go away"... So who know how low this could go... It very likely will be no lower than this, but not guaranteed. :)

The above is true, I have seen this happen a few times on a tool box from Costco that dropped price 2 times to clear out in store stock.  Membership has its advantages :).

How about Creator Vacation Getaways (31052) for $74.99? 

http://www.costco.ca/Lego®-Creator-Vacation-Getaways.product.100295072.html

...or Technic Claas Xerion (42054) for $169.99?

http://www.costco.ca/Lego®-Technic-–Claas-Xerion-5000-TRAC-VC.product.100295322.html

EDIT: Sorry - I thought the CLAAS was new - maybe just restocked. 

Edited by Shneebs

• 2 weeks later...