First Copy of the Brickpicker Book is in the House

I got mine just now!!!  already skimmed it too.  prince of Persia summary was classic.   almost makes me want to buy a few Persia sets:)  terrific job guys, can't wait to get home and really digest it.  by Monday morning, I plan on being a certified lego financial planner.

10 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

Target still hasn't shipped my preordered book so I just canceled there and purchased the iOS Kindle app version. Can't wait to read it tonight.

Sadly the Kindle version lacks all the pretty graphics.

I'll call Amazon tonight and cancel the Kindle order. I just ordered the physical book from them so customer support should honor my refund

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2015‎ ‎11‎:‎50‎:‎44‎, Jeff Mack said:

Ed received the first copy of the book to review from the publishers and I am finally getting my first look at it.  I have to say, it's pretty exciting to see months of work in a completed form. It really looks great and very proud of it.  There is only about a month to go before it's released to the public which will be both exciting and nerve wracking to see what everyone thinks.  If you haven't preordered it yet, pre-order it from Amazon now!

Just got my copy today.  Very nice book, good job!  Congrats!

• Like 1