TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

20 minutes ago, tacsniper said:

There will be a promo of sets going on sale for up to 40% off starting mar 18. Mostly city sets that maybe on its way out to make room for the volcano theme

Do you happen to know which sets?  I am pretty much at my fill of City sets currently but there might be something unique I want for my own collection or for my kids.

4 hours ago, tacsniper said:

My bad,it is for "save up to 40% on action figures and vehicles" on the dev. site have Lego city sets in it. It may very well be an error.

Probably an error, they even put some new City sets in there, cant see them discounting those for 40% off although it would make for a nice change..

Awesome Sandwraith thanks a bunch. I have recently binge watched Clone Wars and absolutely love it. I have been looking at building a minifig collection of Clone Wars figs and the Asoka that comes in this set is quite expensive and not easy to find. Trying to find this set for a good price in Canada from resellers has been a challenge 

I grabbed 2 :)

24 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

TRU Canada ebay has the SW Police Gunship in stock at %30 off.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/LEGO-Star-Wars-Coruscant-Police-Gunship-75046-/371577164468?hash=item5683b992b4:g:QxAAAOSwh-1W6q6y

Not a great deal (nor a great set imo), but i figured i'd post it. I don't see it on TRU.ca yet, but it might show up in time.

Do they have any other items for sale. I have a coupon from last year, that is still good, but I always see a blank screen when i go to their store or items for sale link.

26 minutes ago, redghostx said:

Do they have any other items for sale. I have a coupon from last year, that is still good, but I always see a blank screen when i go to their store or items for sale link.

The "Sale Items" filter never works for me in their store, i usually just filter by newly listed for old items popping back in stock. Other than this they have the Chima on sale that TRU.ca does, and the Hulk Fortress set that i know of.

17 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

The "Sale Items" filter never works for me in their store, i usually just filter by newly listed for old items popping back in stock. Other than this they have the Chima on sale that TRU.ca does, and the Hulk Fortress set that i know of.

Never mind, I figured out that I have to log in to a Canadian based account (and that is ridiculous).

Edited by redghostx

1 hour ago, Sandwraith said:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/LEGO-Star-Wars-Coruscant-Police-Gunship-75046-/371577164468?hash=item5683b992b4:g:QxAAAOSwh-1W6q6y

Not a great deal (nor a great set imo), but i figured i'd post it. I don't see it on TRU.ca yet, but it might show up in time.

I picked up one of these last time they went on sale.  The minifigs sold really quick, but the ship (as a whole) has gotten no action.  Coincidentally, it's on my to-do list to part it out completely on Bricklink.

4 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

Thanks a lot for the heads up.  I picked one up off the website.  It's a set that I missed out on while it was widely available, and being a Clone Wars fan, something I actually wanted.

13 minutes ago, Codes said:

Thanks a lot for the heads up.  I picked one up off the website.  It's a set that I missed out on while it was widely available, and being a Clone Wars fan, something I actually wanted.

That ship was featured in a recent Rebels cartoon episode as well so maybe that will spark some interest.

• Like 1

Spend $25 the next week and get the Batman v Superman batmobile polybag for free. I'll be in for a few of these. Sold all my previous batmobile polys for $20 no problem. 

http://www.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=12027082

Just now, jeff_14 said:

Spend $25 the next week and get the Batman v Superman batmobile polybag for free. I'll be in for a few of these. Sold all my previous batmobile polys for $20 no problem. 

http://www.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=12027082

Also, looks like you can get the easter minifigure from 11-1 on Saturday

• Like 1

On 19/03/2016 at 9:50 AM, Vodium said:

Also available on their ebay store. The last store I was at had 20+ of these still sitting on the shelves. Anyone know when the next BOGO is?

MTT is back to full price at TRU, however, its just been retired by LEGO.

Anyone going to pull the trigger at retail?

12 hours ago, aaronwinship said:

MTT is back to full price at TRU, however, its just been retired by LEGO.

Anyone going to pull the trigger at retail?

Not a chance! not with 4 acceptably viable versions already issued, it's just too often reproduced & will surely be released again in a new format (probably in 2018 & probably motorized).  It's also been on significant sales forever so all your competitors can easily undercut listings negating any decent roi before the next version.