TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

25 minutes ago, kd123 said:

I avoided the sets where a shipping fee was involved.

Has anyone had any success selling those bricktober sets? 

I have sold four complete sets from the streetview promo before Xmas. Couple on ebay for $99 shipped, one on Brick Classifieds for $89 shipped and one on kijiji locally for $65 cash. I had one left before this sweet little event. These have a better piece count and are bigger boxes than the '14 Bricktober sets and are pretty cool. Of course, now I have to compete with you lot to sell them, but it is still a good discount even if we undercut each other to $75 shipped :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Veegs said:

I have sold four complete sets from the streetview promo before Xmas. Couple on ebay for $99 shipped, one on Brick Classifieds for $89 shipped and one on kijiji locally for $65 cash. I had one left before this sweet little event. These have a better piece count and are bigger boxes than the '14 Bricktober sets and are pretty cool. Of course, now I have to compete with you lot to sell them, but it is still a good discount even if we undercut each other to $75 shipped :)

$74.99 shipped.

• Like 1

we are partners in crime when we share good deals but competitors when we sell, undercutting each other to dwindling returns that might actually force me to build one of these shabby free sets lol.   How appropriate would it be to discuss maintaining prices at a profitable levels here?  

13 minutes ago, kd123 said:

we are partners in crime when we share good deals but competitors when we sell, undercutting each other to dwindling returns that might actually force me to build one of these shabby free sets lol.   How appropriate would it be to discuss maintaining prices at a profitable levels here?  

Apart from being illegal, price fixing only works if all parties selling agree on a price, so even if everyone here on Brickpicker would follow some sort of guideline, everyone else in the world wouldn't.

Basically only big corporations that have VERY little competition can and do, fix prices.

Edited by emonster