TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

Well, even if the video posted was a Chinese individual, making sweeping generalizations like this can definitely be construed as derogatory or racist.  Using this method to open sealed boxes is well documented on this website, and I'm sure everyone that does it is not of Asian descent.

But, I'm derailing this thread, so I'll shaddup now.

Edited by Codes
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, massakassa said:

I recently opened a Star Wars set that i bought from TRU Online a while back and it was missing bag 1 and in the other bag the little bag that holds the mini figure parts was opened but the big bag around it was/looked factory sealed.The box seals themselves looked also perfectly fine. Obviously somebody bought the set, took the mini figures and bag 1 and returned it to TRU warehouse, but how the bag still looked factory sealed i don't know.

I had the same thing happen to my father in law too.  The box looked prestine and unopened but the star war minifigures were gone.

2 minutes ago, Sandwraithx157 said:

Wonder if it will be a full set of each. I think some members last time reported doubles of some and not 4 unique sets.

Nonetheless a good deal though.

According to the small print, you will receive all four.  If people received duplicates, it was likely human error.

7 minutes ago, Zender said:

In for one Toy Shop... Wanted to get a Slave 1, but I really hate paying retail AND shipping on top of it.  How much do these brictober sets go for on resale typically?

Selling for around $100-$115 CAD on ebay, decent chunk of change.

Edit: Guess i should clarify - that is for all 4 together as a bundle.

Edited by Sandwraithx157

Just now, sqlplus said:

Also says on top:

Save 10% when you spend $125 (before taxes.) Online only. Discount will be applied to your cart. Feb 16 and 17, 2016

But does not apply to my cart!

Lego might be excluded or exclusives are excluded. Haven't tried with other Lego sets to check...too busy buying exclusives :)

1 minute ago, lego rules said:

If there was no shipping cost for a few larger sets, I would get them but even though I live downtown it is charging me $16 + tax for shipping which kills it.

I am just loading up on the smaller sets with free shipping.

But if you don`t get the exclusives, you can`t get the streetview? What is the deal that you are getting? just curious