TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

More Witch Kings available at 9.98 limit 3 online. 

Broadway location in Vancouver (the one I grabbed 10 from a few weeks back) is still showing stock, and I do believe it's still BOGO50%.

Not TRU, but called Oakridge and located a Damaged Box Sandcrawler.... I presently have it on hold until end of day, but I don't think I'm going to go for it... just don't have the funds for a big set like this right now.... 1250 Bonus VIP though... pretty slick discount. If it were 2x VIP period this would be a must-buy. It'll be up for grabs again tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Zelgazra said:

More Witch Kings available at 9.98 limit 3 online. 

Broadway location in Vancouver (the one I grabbed 10 from a few weeks back) is still showing stock, and I do believe it's still BOGO50%.

Not TRU, but called Oakridge and located a Damaged Box Sandcrawler.... I presently have it on hold until end of day, but I don't think I'm going to go for it... just don't have the funds for a big set like this right now.... 1250 Bonus VIP though... pretty slick discount. If it were 2x VIP period this would be a must-buy. It'll be up for grabs again tomorrow. 

No BOGO 50% on Witch Kings in store. Windsor, ON had 10 that they definitely didn't have on the shelves a couple weeks ago. Too hard to turn down at that price. 

Was just informed by my CL seller that she picked up a Poe's XWing at the N.van Wonderlab location [Edit: yesterday Feb 6th]. Checking tomorrow but giving any early birds a heads up. Probably not on sale though...

Edit: Just texted her with my odd request of seal codes. 48R5. :)

Edited by Zelgazra

Was at a TRU on Friday and they were fully reloaded on Avengers Hydra Fortress Smash and at 30% off, as well as a few X-men vs Sentinel sets also at 30% off. I grabbed all the X-men ones and 3 of the Hydra ones, one of which was for myself and saved me having to make a Craigslist purchase for it this past weekend. Probably should have got more due to the unique Quicksilver figure. I wonder if the upcoming X-men movie with a very much alive Quicksilver will help with this down the road. God bless alternate realities and multiple franchises using the same character.

On Saturday, February 06, 2016 at 11:07 AM, TargetZero said:

or do you order that much without getting ban?

was up early that morning and was in a rush to leave so when i saw the deal, i ordered for in store pickup at 2 stores, when i went to pik them up in the afternoon, there was still a few left

• Like 1

Ok would you have done this? I went into TRU and found this tag. and one box left. Grabbed the box and went to the cashier. No line up. Asked the cashier what the NOW price is? she looked it up and said 39.98. I said wow wait thats the WAS price, whats the NOW price? Asked for the manager and had her come over. And asked the same thing saying that they are implying that there is a lower price then 39.98. After a good conversation with the Manager i didnt get any further discount and still picked it up. I dont have one yet so i figure why not. Just to put it out there i was not rude and just wanted to ask. You never know right. so was i right or wrong in asking? And NO i didnt move any tags. I dont play like that. I saw it just as you see in the pic.

IMG_20160209_122041.jpg

I'm inclined to think it would be silly not to ask in that situation!

Curious you didn't get the clearance price though, I do seem to recall people saying that was one of the nation wide sale items, not a YMMV deal...odd. My TRU had the same sign up yesterday (well, one with the clearance price, forget what it was) but the sets were cleared out, nothing in their backstock. 

11 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

Those who bought the Lego Bike Shop and Cafe 31026 within the last 45 days, you can get money back now. $49.98 on TRU website. Go do that price guarantee. I got $20 back on 10 of mine that was purchased a few weeks ago.

I did this also on Friday night, but I received no confirmation and no response from them since. When did you make the price match request and did you receive a confirmation email soon afterwards?

Edited by emonster

6 hours ago, Substored said:

Ok would you have done this? I went into TRU and found this tag. and one box left. Grabbed the box and went to the cashier. No line up. Asked the cashier what the NOW price is? she looked it up and said 39.98. I said wow wait thats the WAS price, whats the NOW price? Asked for the manager and had her come over. And asked the same thing saying that they are implying that there is a lower price then 39.98. After a good conversation with the Manager i didnt get any further discount and still picked it up. I dont have one yet so i figure why not. Just to put it out there i was not rude and just wanted to ask. You never know right. so was i right or wrong in asking? And NO i didnt move any tags. I dont play like that. I saw it just as you see in the pic.

IMG_20160209_122041.jpg

No offense, but I think this was a little silly. What price did you expect them to lower it to? 

• Like 1

I did this also on Friday night, but I received no confirmation and no response from them since. When did you make the price match request and did you receive a confirmation email soon afterwards?

Is it better to do the price guarantee in store rather than submitting online request?

16 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

Those who bought the Lego Bike Shop and Cafe 31026 within the last 45 days, you can get money back now. $49.98 on TRU website. Go do that price guarantee. I got $20 back on 10 of mine that was purchased a few weeks ago.

@ChristopherJB Thanks for the heads up.  

Will they do the price guarantee despite the fact that the item is currently not in stock online?

Thanks,

Cody

• Like 1