TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, seapotato said:

Was that a Lego promo before?

Not to my knowledge. In fact I believe this is the general's first appearance. He's similar to the Hux in the Kylo Ren shuttle and the officer in the First Order Tie, but is an original lego minifigure.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stragus said:

That seems like a good deal, though it isn't very practical for those who do part-outs... I don't imagine myself going through the cashier about 30 times carrying the same set priced $25-30. :)

Need to bring 30 friends!

9 hours ago, Stragus said:

That seems like a good deal, though it isn't very practical for those who do part-outs... I don't imagine myself going through the cashier about 30 times carrying the same set priced $25-30. :)

That is if they will give it to you 30x. Agree with lobo. Or go in multiple times to each store everyday until they run out

TRU (Merivale rd. Ottawa) is giving away the Bricktober mini modular buildings for a $3 donation to Autism.  You can donate more than that if you like as well! 

fun little sets for a good cause, & they had several of all 4 in the series.

11 hours ago, tacsniper said:

Any sightings of the Captain America + Bike polybag at TRU Canada?

Lots of them in Ottawa, but they are back to full price ($4.99) today... pretty sure they were $3.99 last week (Tuesday) but I couldn't find my receipt from a store I happened by on the other side of the city :-(

• Like 1

On 5/8/2016 at 6:57 PM, Codes said:

Also saw lots at my local TRU (Lethbridge, AB).  No price was posted.

I don't know what's going on but it seems like most Toronto TRUs no longer carry polybags of any kind, so I have not seen the Cap one at all. Would rather get it at TRU than have to spend more at the Lego store to get it. 

2 hours ago, jeff_14 said:

I don't know what's going on but it seems like most Toronto TRUs no longer carry polybags of any kind, so I have not seen the Cap one at all. Would rather get it at TRU than have to spend more at the Lego store to get it. 

Happy to help.  Shoot me a PM if interested.

Polybags are weird...seems like my TRU carries some....sometimes, and I've never seen any at my local WMs.

53 minutes ago, Codes said:

Happy to help.  Shoot me a PM if interested.

Polybags are weird...seems like my TRU carries some....sometimes, and I've never seen any at my local WMs.

Thanks for the offer. We'll see how the month unfolds. I never see any in Walmart either so if TRU drops the ball all I have left are lego stores and Legoland Vaughn.

This week's flyer - Spend $25 on any sets and get an Olaf beach polybag. I normally don't touch the pink lego but even I could bow to the power of Frozen fans wanting something like this. The TRU I went to for the Star Wars general this past week was strict that you had to spend the money on boxed sets to qualify. They would not let me spend $25 on lego series minifigures as an example. I don't know if they permit mixels or things like that in a non box container but a bunch of $3.99 items was not going to cut it. Still managed to get 4 generals though. 

http://www.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=12027082