Find of the day in Canada

gravtation

Not sure this falls under 'Find of the Day' type of deal, but it's Canada specific so here you go...

Sears has an additional 16% [Edit: Today, Jan 1st only!] off Sale Items including toys. Promo code on front page. I was hoping to find the discounted 24Hour car again, no luck, but the Imperial Assault Carrier was marked down 15% already. Works out to $119 each after tax. Not the greatest considering this set should be around for a while, but not terrible either. Might be some quick flip potential if it goes OOS? 

Edited by Zelgazra

17 minutes ago, Zender said:

What's everyone thoughts on Imperial Assault Carrier... the Star Wars Rebels stuff has not seemed that popular.

Not touching it myself. Not very iconic (i've watched Rebels) and a pretty boring model to me. This was one of the sets left on all the shelves during the Christmas rush in my area (along with Kylo's Shuttle).

It does have Sabine's helmet going for it though. It's really a crime this is the only set to get her helmet...

Edited by Sandwraithx157

15 minutes ago, Zender said:

What's everyone thoughts on Imperial Assault Carrier... the Star Wars Rebels stuff has not seemed that popular.

Awesome to part out with coupon. Otherwise I agree with Sandwraithx, it looks pretty boring. Rather spend that $ on building City sets over that 

44 minutes ago, lego rules said:

Although I personally don't call this a deal, if you missed this set (42000 Grand Prix Racer) it is available at amazon.ca for MSRP.  No clue how to do an affiliate link so mods, please fix.

http://www.amazon.ca/LEGO-Technic-Grand-Prix-Racer/dp/B00BR00ZT8/ref=sr_1_17?m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&s=toys&ie=UTF8&qid=1452262360&sr=1-17&keywords=lego

Picked up a wack of these last year after Christmas from Costco for $60. They sell now on Ebay for about $200 shipped

19 minutes ago, kd123 said:

Edsal storage racks are currently 15% off at lowes if anyone needs.  Plus there's a spend and save promo going on.  Spend $100 get an additional 5%, $200 get 10% and $400 get 15%.

I have bought the workpro ones which I think are just as good and more flexible because all shelves are adjustable.  The edsal middle shelf bracket is used to hole the two vertical posts.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, lego rules said:

I have bought the workpro ones which I think are just as good and more flexible because all shelves are adjustable.  The edsal middle shelf bracket is used to hole the two vertical posts.

And half the price too! I have to see these in store to decide! Thanks

workpro is out of stock 

Edited by kd123

31 minutes ago, lego rules said:

Never mind! they don't

but those! would like to have two of these at least

Edited by TargetZero