Find of the day in Canada

gravtation

They normally don't give more than 1 promos even on different transactions. Maybe if you have more than one child with you and can justify it. In my experience, only one freebie even on 2 separate transactions. For someone to walkout with 11 Gingerbread house is just insane and such behaviour is gonna ruin it for everyone.

4 minutes ago, tacsniper said:

And no ISD, JW, Red5, Santa's Workshop either. Was holding to pick up the ISD today with 3 still on the shelf couple days ago. I went at 7PM and the ISD were gone :(

Yep lot of good sets OOS. Grabbed a Pirate Chess on sale plus a Santas visit just to make the trip worth while.

On 11/21/2015, 5:08:04, seapotato said:

Omg. I'm surprised they let him have multiple promo items!!!!! The first time I was buying at oakridge like 2 years ago, I had a cashier say I could only have 1 promo and not the other. :S

Yup, I saw some people walk out with two and when I asked them for an extra one they said no to me. In the evening, I went on CL and someone was selling the Gingerbread house and said he/she has mass quantities of it.

If you wanted your fill of the house, you could've just use rebates and punch in some orders online.

• 2 weeks later...

Edmonton LEGO B&M running out of sale items but Bennys spaceship is marked down to $71.99 so maybe other B&Ms as well. I picked up one with the last of Santa's visit. Edmonton also ran out of GBH between yesterday and today. I was told they won't get any more so I'm done for LEGO purchases in December!

On 12/6/2015 at 6:32 PM, kd123 said:

24hr race car upwards to 40% off at Sears.ca.  Reg 159.99, currently 129.99 but there's a online code that you can combine for another 20-25% off taking you as low as ~ $97.

Store pickup is available if you value the condition of your boxes.

I ordered one of these shipped to store... not good for condition of box.
They just slapped the shipping sticker onto the outside of the lego printed box and shipped it to the store.

I have the $20 off $100 code in... Total cost only down to around $122 (with taxes).

What code you have to get it down under $100?

9 minutes ago, gravtation said:

Am I the only one who received 25x time each alert everyone has posted  in this thread via my email since yesterday ... ?? The board is wooky wooky !

No, there was a problem with the latest forum upgrade. You shouldn't be getting any notifications until Jeff gets a response to his support ticket and they fix their goof up.

• Like 1

Managed some 50% off SW sets - Z-95 Headhunters and Homing Droids at a Canadian Tire I don't usually go to. Obviously, your experience might vary, as the closest CT to me has nothing on sale, and I'm usually in there at least once per week to check (since they put out seasonal toys)

It was also 10X the points day, so I racked up a total of almost $30 in CT money to spend on Lego if/when the one close to me does put some stuff on sale. In terms of stuff not on sale, though, the three Canadian Tires around me have a glut of sets on the shelves. Only At-At and ISD hard to find. Tons of City sets, some Creator and Super Heroes and Friends stuff. I'm wishing for a 30% off Lego type sale after Christmas...

On 2015-12-13 at 7:53 PM, sqlplus said:

What toy shop closed in mtl area? They still have stocks?

Nothing left bought everything they had .. CASTLE series ..  .. sorry for late reply.. got hospitalised since saturday evening until this morning .. now I'm back home !