Find of the day in Canada

gravtation

Pinning this one too.. With the holidays around the corner stores might have some surprise sales and I bet people will be getting rid of some toys before Xmas arrives!

@gregpj, all these pinned threads force us to always scroll way down just in case a new topic was posted, especially on phones and tablets. I don't think it's helpful to have all these pinned threads...

@gregpj, all these pinned threads force us to always scroll way down just in case a new topic was posted, especially on phones and tablets. I don't think it's helpful to have all these pinned threads...

Ok... I use the mobile app but usually just re recent posts. Which ones are people's favs?

I admit that part of pinning makes it easier for me to find if I want to merge. :)

Should we just keep the main 3 sellers? By main three I'm thinking TRU Walmart Amazon?

Sounds good to me, so that new posts in other threads can still be noticed... but note that there's practically never anything interesting at amazon.ca!  

Yeah... Amazon is a tough one. Maybe we should just call it Amazon for Canadians as AmazonUK has some pretty sweet deals depending on the exchange.

Oh, the other one I'm wondering is the PayPal thread for getting a U.S. Funds account to work. That is something ALL Canadians using PayPal should now.

Let's see what a few of the other regulars say and I'll adjust as necessary. :)

Yeah... Amazon is a tough one. Maybe we should just call it Amazon for Canadians as AmazonUK has some pretty sweet deals depending on the exchange.

Oh, the other one I'm wondering is the PayPal thread for getting a U.S. Funds account to work. That is something ALL Canadians using PayPal should now.

Let's see what a few of the other regulars say and I'll adjust as necessary. :)

Amazon.ca has had some excellent activity.  Death Star available, ToO availability, SandCrawler 25% off, MiniCooper for $95

I would say, I have gotten more from amazon then TRU.ca this year.

Amazon.ca has had some excellent activity.  Death Star available, ToO availability, SandCrawler 25% off, MiniCooper for $95

I would say, I have gotten more from amazon then TRU.ca this year.

TRU.ca has been awful this year if it weren't for the Cineplex codes. The best deal if the year from them was R2 back in stock twice and the Mixer at 20% off!

That Sandcrawler deal at Amazon.ca might be the deal of the year though. Come one Slave 1!!

TRU.ca has been awful this year if it weren't for the Cineplex codes. The best deal if the year from them was R2 back in stock twice and the Mixer at 20% off!

That Sandcrawler deal at Amazon.ca might be the deal of the year though. Come one Slave 1!!

I didn't buy anything from Amazon this year, yet placed over 150 orders at TRU. :) And not for any of the sets you mentioned. Different people can have very different needs and tastes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Attack on Lake-Town available at Walmart again for $17. I've ordered 2 batches of 3, and it still says they have stock.

Awesome man thank you! I've been watching people post they're available for 6 months and always poofed before I had a chance. Not this time. I picked up 9. According to a 999 checkout attempt, there is 18 left.

Edited by Brickson

Found an I-Rex and a local WM in the clearance section with a pretty beat up box and had clearly been opened and re-sealed with shipping tape. Sticker priced at $60! So i thought there was probably definitely something wrong with it, but at $60 it was worth asking about. I walked around and found an employee in the toys department, and he claimed it was probably priced that low because the Dinosaur was missing and that they have had a lot of issues with the JW sets and Dinos "missing".

So whatever, the rest of the set for $60 was still a deal to me. However when i got home the I-Rex was still in there, as were all of the bags/instructions. So yeah i have a new (but open box) IR at $60 :money:

• Like 2