Find of the day in Canada

gravtation

Haven't got a refund yet fingers crossed. Looks like it went through. 

Has this happened before?

​Toys R US doesn't care about negative feedback so they'll cancel all the orders. The only hope of it going through was that it wasn't posted on BP and that a few orders slipped through before they noticed. :)

Wow that sure was an interesting morning. I just came back to see I didn't get quite as lucky as Vodium (but he reported the sale after all), but I was pretty quick after him so I came away with: 

10x creative bucket
6x bulldozer
4x excavator
3x demolition sites

I lost:
7x demolition sites (damn)
4x bulldozer
6x excavator

Got sooo lucky. I wanna give you a big hug Vodium, love you man thanks :D

Edited by Brickson
  • Like 1

Wow that sure was an interesting morning. I just came back to see I didn't get quite as lucky as Vodium (but he reported the sale after all), but I was pretty quick after him so I came away with: 

10x creative bucket
6x bulldozer
4x excavator
3x demolition sites

I lost:
7x demolition sites (damn)
4x bulldozer
6x excavator

Got sooo lucky. I wanna give you a big hug Vodium, love you man thanks :D

​I'm just glad that I decided to check the forum in the morning, saw that they were having 20% off, then I found the big discounts. Glad I can help my fellow Canadians find some good deals for once, haha. And I just got the last 4 of 10 sets of super secret police ships that were 40% off in the mail. Was a good day, now I just need to wait for some of my BL orders to come in so I can finish my Darth Maul set (10018), its jusssst about done.

Well this is interesting. It says they are trying to cancel the order because "buyer wants a refund" and asking if I want to deny the cancellation. So they're basically lying because they made a mistake. Is it even worth trying? I probably won't, because it was an innocent mistake and I'm pretty happy with what I got, but I'm also curious... Maybe they aren't allowed to just cancel when they make a mistake, or maybe it will just tell you to leave negative feedback...

7ui8.png

I declined the cancellation, but it seems they already refunded my Paypal account. So I doubt much will happen. eBay will just keep their fees if we declined to cancel the order

​Ah, yah I did some quick research and it seems like that request will get them back their fees + no defect (so you can't leave negative feedback). No way to get those products though, so I've lost interest, haha. Thanks

R2 popped into stock on TRU a few mins ago, put in an order for 3, and poof. No idea if my order will actually go through.... but i have hope!

The listing actually popped back this morning as OOS, so i set my alert on it because i know the last time he popped back on the site as OOS, someone nabbed 12 of em! :P

​Gave them Neutral because i didn't expect any to ship, and still got said discount.

Will have to see what it works on..

Got another e-mail today from TRU ebay customer service offering %15 now, instead of the previous %10. Not sure why, but i'm not complaining!

The e-mail also said: "Please disregard previous discount offer" Maybe enough people scoffed at %10 and this pricing issue affected a lot of people and they decided to up it? *shrug*. Only works on TRU ebay though, and i can't use airmiles vouchers in their ebay store.

Got another e-mail today from TRU ebay customer service offering %15 now, instead of the previous %10. Not sure why, but i'm not complaining!

The e-mail also said: "Please disregard previous discount offer" Maybe enough people scoffed at %10 and this pricing issue affected a lot of people and they decided to up it? *shrug*. Only works on TRU ebay though, and i can't use airmiles vouchers in their ebay store.

​Same email.  Debating buying a bunch of exclusives.