Find of the day in Canada

gravtation

• 3 weeks later...
Apparently there's a new TRU code for $10 off $50. I haven't tested it yet, but CPLXBDAY10 has been working for some.

Have the weekly 20% off TRU LEGO sales ended? I haven't been able to find any sales there for a few weeks.

They did this a while back after Target packed up shop. They didn't have any 20% sales for about a month if I remember correctly... But they came back.

Where does that code come from? I read that as Cineplex Birthday 10. :)

Not a biggie but hard to find much going on discount wise in stores right now.

LEGO Disney Princess - Merida's Highland Games (41051) - qualifies for BOGO - $18.98 for 1, $9.49 for the 2nd.  But limit of 3, so you can't stack these up and get free shipping or trigger the CPLXBDAY10 discount.   If you can get the order up with something else you can apply the shipping an discount.

I was going to post up about the 3 in 1 packs at Costco, saw those last weekend..... did some math though, didn't seem like that excellent of a deal, so didn't bother posting. It's actually 29.99.. Isn't that only like $6 savings? So, buy 5 get 1 free... I guess that's sort of a deal? I passed. Didn't seem worth it. Can probably pick them up later on clearance at half that price, and with no 'sure things' like micro MF, even then I'm not sure Series 2 is going to be a winner. My noob 2c. 

• 2 weeks later...