Find of the day in Canada

gravtation

396528-438522.jpg.d7446e95ef33b53a5af44b

Creator #10244 Fairground Mixer (LEGO Shop at Home $149.99)  minimum bid $50

North York, Ontario, Canada - Government surplus auction PWGSC has a seized Lego set closing at auction in 2 days, it appears to be sealed but a little messed up if you look closely at the pics.

https://www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&sc=enc-bid&scn=207000&lcn=352749&lct=L&srchtype=&lci=&str=126&ltnf=1&frmsr=1&sf=ferm-clos

What you hafta do to get your Lego seized by the federal government... I just donna wanna know!!!

24 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Creator #10244 Fairground Mixer (LEGO Shop at Home $149.99)  minimum bid $50

North York, Ontario, Canada - Government surplus auction PWGSC has a seized Lego set closing at auction in 2 days, it appears to be sealed but a little messed up if you look closely at the pics.

https://www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&sc=enc-bid&scn=207000&lcn=352749&lct=L&srchtype=&lci=&str=126&ltnf=1&frmsr=1&sf=ferm-clos

What you hafta do to get your Lego seized by the federal government... I just donna wanna know!!!

Hah, $45 shipping estimate to my postal code...

17 hours ago, massakassa said:

sounds like a good idea, but the pay is rather low if you break it down to $ per hour.  Unless you have a lot of free time, or just retired.

Edited by Vader888

• 2 weeks later...

A few people on RedFlagDeals are reporting finding LEGO Classic 10697 XXXL in Walmart for $40. This is a rumoured Black Friday deal that is showing up early in some stores. There's nothing in my neck of the woods yet, but the people who are finding it seem to be in Quebec. Just a heads-up to everyone to keep their eyes open for these.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, maryjmeg said:

A few people on RedFlagDeals are reporting finding LEGO Classic 10697 XXXL in Walmart for $40. This is a rumoured Black Friday deal that is showing up early in some stores. There's nothing in my neck of the woods yet, but the people who are finding it seem to be in Quebec. Just a heads-up to everyone to keep their eyes open for these.

Found some at Walmart (BC) but they were 49.97.  Picked up a couple that I will return for price difference if the price drops.

Edit: Posted price is 49.97 but rang in at $40!

Edited by Zender

On 13 mai 2015 21:07:15, Brickson said:
3 hours ago, Zender said:

Found some at Walmart (BC) but they were 49.97.  Picked up a couple that I will return for price difference if the price drops.

Edit: Posted price is 49.97 but rang in at $40!

Some LEGO Classic 10697 XXXL left in Langley, BC Walmart

Edited by encoree

52 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

No gingerbread left at Oakridge, but I'd like to report seeing ISDs on the shelf (3 or 4), and lots of REs! 10+

Some stuff you can grab in store that's not online.

They said they got them in the morning and were out by lunch. They said it seems like there's a network of buyers who tip each other off and swarm the store. I don't think that's us, to much extent, though. On that, they had around 7 REs left when I went there, and they have DS (which is available online too).

2 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

Indominus Rex at Oakridge Vancouver lego store. There were five on the shelf this morning. I grabbed 4 on 4 separate rounds. Unfortunately, on my 5th try, the manager stopped me and said I am done for the day. Gingerbread house is goners, but still worth grabbing the last one that is in the back.

If you don't get banned for that, I'm definitely playing it low key enough, lol.

31 minutes ago, seapotato said:

I sure hope they are going to have the gingerbread house for black Friday then...

He said they should have more for black friday. I didn't know if that meant exactly on 27 or not, but it didn't matter to me so I didn't ask more. I'm not going for that madness - the line was a swirl outside the store. Probably even on a weekday, and I've got work anyway.

I'm looking at this like a potential 30-50% off each $100 order. So I just placed a few orders of some things I know will sell easily later.

Edited by Brickson

I def think there's a network at Oakridge. I was there this morning to get my one gingerbread house and there were loads of grandpas and grandmas just waiting outside the entrance with bags and bags of Lego. Guessing they just keep going in and out. When I was paying, the guy beside me was buying like six exclusives and around 50 grey base plates and was going to do them all separate transactions and they just let him do it in one and gave him 11 GH and calendars!! They said it saved them time as lineups were long. That's probably why there were none left by lunch.

6 minutes ago, seapotato said:

Omg. I'm surprised they let him have multiple promo items!!!!! The first time I was buying at oakridge like 2 years ago, I had a cashier say I could only have 1 promo and not the other. :S

Yah I can't believe that. That's ridiculous. I'm a reseller and even I have enough respect for the 1 promo rules when it comes to in-store. It's not fair that people come in the first day and leave with nothing, let alone by noon.