Find of the day in Canada

gravtation

6 minutes ago, lobo1969 said:

Hope you are OK! Clearly you've been lifting too much LEGO ;)

pouahha almost that .. real thing was playing with my Sons, and came to pick a balloon from the grass and my back locked half way in 2 .. couldn't move at all stuck in that imbecile position both legs freezed .. Ambulance came.. they gave me so much Morphine .. I think I've spoke to John Lennon yesterday pouahhahah .. now.. rest for a week . legs are back but can't fold at all from back to toes .. Only thing I can do is walk and sleep ..

24 Hour Race Car is %25 off at Sears.ca (today only). I know some of you were talking about this set earlier, but not sure if it was %20 or %25 off. There's probably a coupon code to try and bundle with it as well. I don't buy Technic, so not sure if its worth it or not.

http://www.sears.ca/product/lego-technic-1219-piece-24-hours-race-car/616-000053108-6100212

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sandwraithx157 said:

24 Hour Race Car is %25 off at Sears.ca (today only). I know some of you were talking about this set earlier, but not sure if it was %20 or %25 off. There's probably a coupon code to try and bundle with it as well. I don't buy Technic, so not sure if its worth it or not.

http://www.sears.ca/product/lego-technic-1219-piece-24-hours-race-car/616-000053108-6100212

Looks like it qualifies for the additional 15% off $100 coupon (main page of sears.ca) but I have resolved to only buy Technic with power functions in them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, redghostx said:

This is a beautiful set.  Pick this up if you ever intend to build it.

Weird if I add it to cart it comes up as 127.99, not the advertised 119.99.   I don't really like the set either and I agree, technic without power functions would be like Lego with no minifigs :)

43 minutes ago, lego rules said:

Picked up my order at Sears, they gave me an additional 20% off the price I already had!

Total for two dropped to $186.20!

Wow! Nicely done. Just finished building this one. Is a great display model, IMO. Have it right beside my 42000.

I've not seen this set on any sort of discount/sale anywhere, other than these Sears deals.

49 minutes ago, lego rules said:

Picked up my order at Sears, they gave me an additional 20% off the price I already had!

Total for two dropped to $186.20!

Did they give you an extra 20% off when you did in-store pick up? Some more promotions?

Edited by bigreen

7 minutes ago, umdurkse said:

Wow! Nicely done. Just finished building this one. Is a great display model, IMO. Have it right beside my 42000.

I've not seen this set on any sort of discount/sale anywhere, other than these Sears deals.

I built mine a long time ago, I had bought it in the UK long before they were available here.  I will be doing a mod in the new year to add some power functions so it can drive.

There is also a very nice looking MOC on rebrickable using parts from this set and building a F1 car.  I will likely build that set as well!

5 minutes ago, bigreen said:

Did they give you an extra 20% off when you did in-store pick up? Some more promotions?

Yes.  The website states 20% off for $200 spend so thats what they gave me.  In reality, their math was all wrong because I originally bought them at a discount.  I didn't complain much!

50 minutes ago, lego rules said:

Yes.  The website states 20% off for $200 spend so thats what they gave me.  In reality, their math was all wrong because I originally bought them at a discount.  I didn't complain much!

So you paid at pickup? How did you do that? When I go to the site its making pay online and there's no option to pay at pickup. 

Edited by guanin2999

4 hours ago, Veegs said:

Looks like it qualifies for the additional 15% off $100 coupon (main page of sears.ca) but I have resolved to only buy Technic with power functions in them.

Quite nice, thanks! The 20% off over $200 is even better. :)

I purchased a low two digits quantity. The sale/purchase ratio isn't as great as during Black Friday with the Gingerbread House, but my BrickOwl/BrickLink store is seriously lacking in Technic parts.

16 minutes ago, Stragus said:

Quite nice, thanks! The 20% off over $200 is even better. :)

I purchased a low two digits quantity. The sale/purchase ratio isn't as great as during Black Friday with the Gingerbread House, but my BrickOwl/BrickLink store is seriously lacking in Technic parts.

Now you're making me think I should get at least a couple at this price. Curse this infernal forum!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Veegs said:

Now you're making me think I should get at least a couple at this price. Curse this infernal forum!

Well, we don't often see 40% off on Technic sets! (25% discount plus 20% code)

It's all right to part out, but I have no experience with set resale. :)

If anyone interested.  Micheals has storage items.  This one is 50% if you present the coupon.  Can help store your bricks.

http://canada.michaels.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-MichaelsCanada-Site/fr_CA/Product-Show?pid=C_sb4728

http://canada.michaels.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-MichaelsCanada-Site/fr_CA/Link-Page?cid=coupons&promo=20151227Q_SL

gravtation, you got the lonely mountain full price?

23 hours ago, gravtation said:

How about last 2 days haul, better than before christmas !

DSCF8844.JPG

You got the mountains full price?

1 hour ago, sqlplus said:

If anyone interested.  Micheals has storage items.  This one is 50% if you present the coupon.  Can help store your bricks.

http://canada.michaels.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-MichaelsCanada-Site/fr_CA/Product-Show?pid=C_sb4728

http://canada.michaels.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-MichaelsCanada-Site/fr_CA/Link-Page?cid=coupons&promo=20151227Q_SL

gravtation, you got the lonely mountain full price?

You got the mountains full price?

No lonely Mountain my friend! .. other Hobbit sets B1G/HP