Target Canada Closing all Stores

Sandwraith

Managed to find a couple Uni-Kitty Palaces, and some Starblaster Showdowns/Cantina's that were pretty beat up i passed on. When i have time this weekend i'll check the last 2 that are within reasonable distance from me.

Awesome to hear some are finding ample stock left!

My friend was there this morning and she said there was only one box so I guess they took more out from the back!

I forgot to mention I talked to a clerk and she said since their stores sales are quite high, they are getting other stores inventory. Apparently they are slotted for 10 more trucks.

So if you guys notice one of your stores has consistent good inventory, maybe this is actually what's happening.

On a side note, I mooshed a hot dog guy for a mom and her son, and a spaceman for a guys girlfriend. My good deed for the day :)

At 40%, buy all the minifigs!!!! I would just take them all to the till. If someone would be kind enough to grab me them if they aren`t interested, I`m happy to pay shipping plus a pick-up / shipping bonus. Seriously, but I`d understand if someone keeps them all for themself. 

@rtisan, how many do you want? I'm checking out my target tmr probably and my sis said there were about 7 boxes (but 2 guys already picked out all the hot dog figs) when she went tonight.

Thanks for the offer! A couple other members sent me PMs, I`ll PM you as well. 

Sorry, got a bit excited there for a second staring at all the minifigs. Didn`t mean to mis-lead anyone. Guess I should clarify, was joking about taking them all to the till. They are probably heavily picked over.

But if anyone is able/willing to pick up a sealed case, that I will happily buy. Will obviously cover the shipping and will add in a bit extra for the favour. 

If that can save you a trip to a local store.

Target Place Longueuil had the following Last night still available:

At least 15 x 70726 Destructoid

At least 8 x 41055 Cinderella's Romantic Castle

No more lego at Target Brossard.
  • Like 1

Walked into my first store today that was like 60% sold out. They had half the store "walled" off and empty, this was one of the Burlington ON locations. I actually checked both in Burlington and there's no Lego to be found there ><

I've heard of people talking about stores that were this empty, but never saw it for myself.

Any CMF collectors in the Langley target area, looks like they have a couple boxes.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1425680920.793095.jpg

Be warned, I did pillage quite a few hot dog guys.

Well that explains why when I went to the langley store at 7:00 PM last night there were no Hotdog guys to be had!  Damn you Speedsausage!!  LOL  Well done.  (Im also in langley)

Edited by Hansolo55
  • Like 1

Metrotown is all out as well. My sis said two guys took them all last night.

The dark horse in this set is the paleontogist. IMO it's the hardest to smoosh and also only 3 per case. People should be on the lookout for those.

FWIW I found 1 sealed, one almost complete appears never smooshed and i created two of my own boxes of 60 from what looked to be untouched rows. I have no idea what I have but I just couldn't stay away at 40% off. When you buy that many the checkout clerks make lots mistakes too, usually in your favour.

Is there a breakdown of how many figs are found in each box somewhere?

The paleontologist is easy to smoosh if you're looking for the little round fossil that she holds. I do think it will be popular because it sort of fits into the theme of women scientists from the RI set and the fig other series with the chemist. It's one of the first figs I got when this series came out.