Friends - general discussion

JimBean4

Fan of Friends  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a fan of the Friends theme?

• Yes, but only to invest in.
    • Yes, I like to collect them.
    • Yes, I collect and invest.
    • No, I'm not.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also remember that VIP members get early access to certain sets before they are released to the public.

I am think you are talking about the one on the lego site were you get points when you shop online or in the store. how do you get to get ones before they come out to the public.  I have not got any thing on it yet but I am a member.  with the points and this for being at no cost this is really nice. 

I am think you are talking about the one on the lego site were you get points when you shop online or in the store. how do you get to get ones before they come out to the public.  I have not got any thing on it yet but I am a member.  with the points and this for being at no cost this is really nice. 

They just announce it to you via email that the particular set is available to VIP members X amount of days early.

They just announce it to you via email that the particular set is available to VIP members X amount of days early.

I am not sure why I am not getting the emails. I might have to call again and make sure I am a VIP. thanks for letting me know and sorry I must of been talking when I was typing .  

Ordered 10 of Invention Workshop. Received :

2 of 41011

2 of 41003

2 of 41001

1 of 41013

1 of 41002

1 of 41010

1 of 41009

I could almost understand putting 10 of the same, wrong set in the box, but SEVEN different sets? Unbelievable.

That's kinda funny. Seriously they think they're filling Happy Meal boxes over there, and not taking requests.

I'd probably pay retail for the Dog Show and the Beauty Salon. I wish I had more of them!

I wish I just had one of each of these sets lol. I wish I would of got in to these last year for my daughter. she loves playing with these. 

now what is Shopko BOGO sale. I am sorry but have not seen these. are they stores or something toys r us has and that is what the sale is called?

I wish I just had one of each of these sets lol. I wish I would of got in to these last year for my daughter. she loves playing with these. 

now what is Shopko BOGO sale. I am sorry but have not seen these. are they stores or something toys r us has and that is what the sale is called?

Whatever sale it was, you will have missed it by about half a year. Check the date on the last post.

Shopko us a store.

I just found the series 3 Friends animal sets today at a Target about 45 minutes away.  I had checked two other Targets yesterday and one other one today, but I was only able to find them at the one.

Thank you. I will start looking for them at target today.  happy to know they are starting to make it in the stores. I don't know if Walmart will have them yet . I will take a look and post if I see them the next time I am in there. 

WOW.  I am in Ohio and have not ever seen any on sale in the stores I go to. Maybe I'm missing them.

Maybe, maybe not. Rarely have Friends sets gone on sale around me. Now I have seen Olivia's Treehouse for $14 I think at Walmart same as justafrog but not the Rehearsal Stage. (Actually, that has been the only Friends set I found on sale at Walmart.) Target has been a little better but still nothing to whoohoo about. Best I remember seeing at Target was City Park Cafe for around $27 with anything if it goes on sale was a buck or two off.

Is it just me, or do the Friends LEGO very rarely go on sale?  I collect all the themes, but if I am in a store I rarely see these discounted.  I have grabbed lots of Walmart sales and zero friends sets.  Any thoughts on this??

I have seen most of the sets go on sale, but the sale wasn't that good. They were maybe 5-10% off. That barely covers the sales tax in my state.

I have seen most of the sets go on sale, but the sale wasn't that good. They were maybe 5-10% off. That barely covers the sales tax in my state.

Those sales are the ones that give me both the biggest laugh as well as annoyance. Such a low percentage hardly constitutes as a sale to me but the store's district or department manager would think otherwise. :getlost:

Is it just me, or do the Friends LEGO very rarely go on sale?  I collect all the themes, but if I am in a store I rarely see these discounted.  I have grabbed lots of Walmart sales and zero friends sets.  Any thoughts on this??

Those Friends sets are being cleaned out constantly and quickly.  It's hard to find them at deep discount where I am.  I'll be lucky to find any clearances at 50% for that matter.