Friends - general discussion

JimBean4

Fan of Friends  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a fan of the Friends theme?

• Yes, but only to invest in.
    • Yes, I like to collect them.
    • Yes, I collect and invest.
    • No, I'm not.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know as well, I usually buy the large sets and they do reasonable well but don't move too fast. I bought a few smaller sets here and there but haven't really got to selling them. 

The water park is already at 65% off here this week, even at these prices they move so slowly I don't know if I should spare the space. I did get a bunch of the large fairground set when they were on 50% off. I think it's a nice set and hope it will appreciate well. 

My arm sweep of the large hospital sets have been slow moving, maybe I should put them on elsewhere instead. 

2 minutes ago, coelian said:

I would like to know as well, I usually buy the large sets and they do reasonable well but don't move too fast. I bought a few smaller sets here and there but haven't really got to selling them. 

The water park is already at 65% off here this week, even at these prices they move so slowly I don't know if I should spare the space. I did get a bunch of the large fairground set when they were on 50% off. I think it's a nice set and hope it will appreciate well. 

My arm sweep of the large hospital sets have been slow moving, maybe I should put them on elsewhere instead. 

i'm thinking you should do well on the fairground ones as well.

i snagged a few of the lighthouses when they were on clearance at wally world. not sure they are that great of a set though.

the one that i think is cool is the rescue boat. but alas, it's still available at Target for RRP. 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Interesting to me that I joined the site about the same time (within the same year at least) as the Friends line was introduced. As though I saw the girls came into this world, learned how to run their own businesses, had incredible adventures out in the world, then settled down having children of their own. I became a grandpappy and didn't even realize it.

• Haha 2

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...