Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

7 minutes ago, Brickbuilder.g said:

Sent some
Stuff in the other day and was reveives on Tuesday but all the sets are showing for sale but back ordered anywhere from the 13-17th...what gives?

5 minutes ago, Dbroncoboy said:

They are distributing your inventory across different FCs

What DB said ... the deadline to send inventory for fulfillment prior to Christmas passed last Friday . It is proceed at your own risk now ... oversize might make it but since Smalls mostly undergo distribution is it pretty risky now . 

10 minutes ago, Brickbuilder.g said:

only sending in 9 sets and it is splitting them in 4 ways...2 to each center...can i just put all the contents that are going to IL  in one box even if split in two ways (they want 3 sets on one order and 1 set on the other)?

No.... each distribution center plan need to go separate .. it is not efficient nor cost effective to send in such small quantities for fba 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brickbuilder.g said:

ugh ok thanks...ill just add a bunch more stuff then :)

the more you do it the better you will get in guessing how the shipment with be divided. redistribution for small was a game changer for us  when it was implemented last year. it makes shipping pretty easy and straight forward . my operation is way more efficient now. 

1 hour ago, Brickbuilder.g said:

only sending in 9 sets and it is splitting them in 4 ways...2 to each center...can i just put all the contents that are going to IL  in one box even if split in two ways (they want 3 sets on one order and 1 set on the other)?

Are they the same sku? If the same sku then yes you can.

3 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

What DB said ... the deadline to send inventory for fulfillment prior to Christmas passed last Friday . It is proceed at your own risk now ... oversize might make it but since Smalls mostly undergo distribution is it pretty risky now . 

If you want to send small inventory in and get it placed into the center where it will be fulfilled from, send in quantities less than 18.  They tend to get broken up into 3 separate shipments to different FCs.

7 minutes ago, 33Lego said:

with Christmas being 2 weeks away. What should we expect for FBA sales? I know Cyber Monday was a big day. How does it compare?

brisk sales until ~20th

21 minutes ago, river41 said:

did the dollar go up making things more expensive overseas when converted to american dollars

i was thinking along those line, and wondering if Amazo.com limited overseas shipping like UK and DE

1 hour ago, redcell said:

I had my first day ever with over $20k in sales yesterday and am on track to hit that again today...better than CM.

Congrats mate! Just think only a few months ago we were all worried that we may not be allowed to sell Lego on Amazon and now you are kicking a$$. Well done sir!