387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, s3110950 said:

I agree. BPers are crazy. I am planning to get 20 b4 EOL too, but dun wanna get flagged at the same time.

I wonder who has more than 40+ here though?

if lego official store is the only source then watch out. i have heard of folks being banned from poland, hungary to uk now as well. not sure about other countries.

12 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

ok let me explain in an other way, it wasnt hoarded like modulars where I see shelves full of thems, only 2-3 tumblers in the corner, and no 70810 for most of what I see on pictures.  

that's because no one posted new pictures. :D all of those modulars pics you are seeing are at least 12 months old.

30 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

if lego official store is the only source then watch out. i have heard of folks being banned from poland, hungary to uk now as well. not sure about other countries.

As Australia doesnt have B&M stores. We buy from LEGO Shop at Home. Ive been flagged once on my old credit card about 2 years ago. They cancelled all my holiday gift sets. I rang customer service and they said i used the same CC to place too many orders and blah blah blah..

7 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Picked up some more of these today. 16R5 all nice and minty. 

now areyoua gonna keem em' or are your going to engage in some toy scalping that i've been reading about on the innernet?

boxes look minty but 16R5 - that ain't phresh dawg.

lastly, wtf's your thumb?  i think your account has been hacked without the well-manicured thumb.

1 hour ago, solidpro17 said:

Did you ask to receive those two in the shipping boxes, or was that one tumbler the last one on the shelve and they gave you the other two from the back?

Just curious 

There are 2 per box so total of 5. I just got lucky with the lego boxes. 

46 minutes ago, cladner said:

now areyoua gonna keem em' or are your going to engage in some toy scalping that i've been reading about on the innernet?

boxes look minty but 16R5 - that ain't phresh dawg.

lastly, wtf's your thumb?  i think your account has been hacked without the well-manicured thumb.

I already QFLL the Tumbler when they came out these go into the vault for LTH. 

I said minty not minty fresh 

Me and my thumb are tired still haven't recovered from that beating we took in trivia 

• Like 1

I see it in spot 25 - there´s no way a 200 euro no exclusive to lego shop set is going to be moving more units than Wall E or Dr Who, which are new exclusives and at a more affordable price point. I do wonder how long it will take to move to call to check or sold out with buying limit  1 - shame we don´t have the EU stock feed anymore as these are situations it would have come in handy.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, valenciaeric said:

I see it in spot 25 - there´s no way a 200 euro no exclusive to lego shop set is going to be moving more units than Wall E or Dr Who, which are new exclusives and at a more affordable price point. I do wonder how long it will take to move to call to check or sold out with buying limit  1 - shame we don´t have the EU stock feed anymore as these are situations it would have come in handy.

Interesting, the sales rankings appear to be country specific, not region specific. It's currently #3 in Australia, which is telling me there's a whole lot of resellers going crazy on this thing as we resellers are the ones that notice the "retiring soon" tag.

1 hour ago, s3110950 said:

how do you check sales ranking?

http://shop.lego.com/en-AU/Top-Sellers?_requestid=7860421

• Like 1