Lego Account Blocked -- Why?

neocacher

it seems to me that users with multiple account are the users who are getting banned.

have you looked closely and verified that none of those multiple accounts are overlapping.

i have ordered multiple copies of exclusives from LEGO Shop at Home. to be honest i have never sold any of those :P. i have only sold what i bought from other retailers. but again i am not a big fish of the pond. probably a little one in the ocean so no one cares.. :D

A little more subtle.  I don't want to tick off LEGO too much.  LOL

Yeah, probably not the best choice, lol....That jail bird minifig would make a fine badge, IMHO. But what about the people that were banned but were able to get their accounts reinstated? I'm thinking maybe something like this...too much?

mxdwtf52c9787f18dc0.jpg

My order yesterday of 2 exo and 2 research still says in process. How do you know if they blocked or banned you? They did not send me any email or anything. Not sure what is going on.

Lego would usually send a warning e-mail. If you disregard that e-mail, they will most likely ban you.

My order yesterday of 2 exo and 2 research still says in process. How do you know if they blocked or banned you? They did not send me any email or anything. Not sure what is going on.

ordering just 2exo and 2research will never get you banned. don't sweat. relax. most likely they had tons of orders overnight. this set is already best seller on LEGO Shop at Home list. they must have at the very least sold thousand. it will probably take time for processing hence to get the order change status to shipped or with the tracking number.

not sure about the availability when you placed the order. take that as a reference. if it didn't have that OOS ship in sept or something like that it will get shipped soon.

all of my orders from 1210-0100 august 1st were shipped by 2100PST. { fastest turnaround i have ever seen} never had my previous orders been shipped the same day.

• Like 1

I also placed an order later in the day for croc hideout and a couple other retiring soon that is still not processed either. When I placed my first order for the exo suits it was at the point where they said will ship on the 15th. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.