Lego Account Blocked -- Why?

neocacher

Minicoopers11, how they trace if we are using US credit card? How to avoid it? Change IP?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Brickpicker mobile app

Not sure what they have access to, but they can tell what country the card is issued from. I do know that numerous orders from Chinese cardholders have been cancelled en masse recently. The card number itself will give that away, of course. Change IP by accessing the internet from a different place, or by using a VPN, such as Astrill or any free one.

Not sure what they have access to, but they can tell what country the card is issued from. I do know that numerous orders from Chinese cardholders have been cancelled en masse recently. The card number itself will give that away, of course. Change IP by accessing the internet from a different place, or by using a VPN, such as Astrill or any free one.

Identifying users by IP isn't state of the art. Most companies that want to track you will use browser fingerprinting, which will uniquely identify you even after clearing your cookies and changing your IP address.

Does anybody have experience with a shared VIP-account?

I mean theoretically you are allowed to combine your VIP-accounts.

For example if you have a VIP-account and your wife has got one... and of course each of your children then you can combine them to share the VIP-points.

Doesn't seem to be too suspicious if you order 4 SSD for 4 people ^.^ (I mean everybody needs a SSD!)

Does anybody have experience with a shared VIP-account?

I mean theoretically you are allowed to combine your VIP-accounts.

For example if you have a VIP-account and your wife has got one... and of course each of your children then you can combine them to share the VIP-points.

Doesn't seem to be too suspicious if you order 4 SSD for 4 people ^.^ (I mean everybody needs a SSD!)

You are allowed to combine VIP accounts, to pool all your VIP points together. I did it during the summer, when I combined my account with my dad's account.