Lego Account Blocked -- Why?

neocacher

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a newbie to lego collecting/investing. 

Over the past 25 days, I ordered 16 times totaling almost $3000 in value.

Sets include 4 VW, 2 GE, 2 HH, 1 R2D2, 1 X-wing, 2 tumblers, 2 coopers.

I still want to purchase PS,DS,TB and stuff  :sorry:  :sorry:  :sorry:

..........I hope i don't get banned.......... :sorry:  :sorry:  :sorry:

On the bright side, from the posts above there seems to be a lot of other sources to buy LEGOs.

On the bright side, from the posts above there seems to be a lot of other sources to buy LEGOs.

You're playing with fire. Whether you'll get banned depends on whether the groundhog at TLG Headquarters comes out of his burrow and sees his own shadow, or something like that.

It may already be too late, but just in case, stop ordering from TLG for awhile and then do so more sanely, like you are a regular consumer and not a lottery winner or reseller.

You have some balls, my friend.  Big balls.  You may not want to order anything else for a while.  It would be a shame for you to just be starting out and aleady be banned.  Buy sets here and there for a few years, THEN get banned.  You at least should get some mileage out of the website before you go out in a blaze of glory.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

Has anyone from the UK or even Europe been banned yet?  In my heyday, I was ordering stuff like 20x VW Campers in one hit and not a peep from customer services.

Has anyone from the UK or even Europe been banned yet?  In my heyday, I was ordering stuff like 20x VW Campers in one hit and not a peep from customer services.

I have not heard of a single case of anyone getting banned outside of the USA. Obviously the cheap US pricing and the ability to undercut europe and asia is the issue.

Has anyone from the UK or even Europe been banned yet? In my heyday, I was ordering stuff like 20x VW Campers in one hit and not a peep from customer services.

Not banned as such but they cancelled a second order of Minecraft sets I placed. I don't think they worry about the rest of the world, more the Americans supplying us with their cheap prices. They still shipped the rest of my order for free though as it was under the free shipping threshold and were very nice about it. They also pointed out to get a family member outside my address to order more if I needed.

You have some balls, my friend.  Big balls.  You may not want to order anything else for a while.  It would be a shame for you to just be starting out and aleady be banned.  Buy sets here and there for a few years, THEN get banned.  You at least should get some mileage out of the website before you go out in a blaze of glory.

Haha...they are very tiny... about pea size...So I've stopped and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't get banned... :banned:

Not banned as such but they cancelled a second order of Minecraft sets I placed. I don't think they worry about the rest of the world, more the Americans supplying us with their cheap prices. They still shipped the rest of my order for free though as it was under the free shipping threshold and were very nice about it. They also pointed out to get a family member outside my address to order more if I needed.

Exactly. This is the counter argument to "America gets the best deals". We also can't buy a lot from Shop at Home.

• 4 weeks later...

I successfully order few Lego 76023 in Sep with 3 different accounts to the same NEW US residential address. After all shipped, I tried to order 5 mini coopers with different accounts to the same residential address. One of the account received below email and other does not. However, all orders are cancelled automatically, and then i tried to make order again, they cancel it without any email notification. They banned my address already? what can i do to order lego to this address again? it is not easy to find an address for ordering.

Thank you for your recent order. Please note that your order did not pass our security review and has been cancelled. 

The LEGO

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TabbyBoy

My Lego account is also under review but, it hasn't stopped me using alternate credentials and mailing address to order more.  I appear to be the first in the UK to be banned so TLG are cracking down and I'll put nothing past them now.

My Lego account is also under review but, it hasn't stopped me using alternate credentials and mailing address to order more.  I appear to be the first in the UK to be banned so TLG are cracking down and I'll put nothing past them now.

Banned in the UK? We may need a special badge for that. 

Guest TabbyBoy

My HHs still say shipped but haven't arrived and I don't expect they will now.  Out of 5x 3E, 5x HH, 1x Santa's Workshop - they shipped the worst set, one that's for a gift not for me.

Guest TabbyBoy

An investor's worst nightmare!

Not really, another order arrived using my girlfriend's account to her work address! One HH was creased so we're building it for Hallowe'en.

I successfully order few Lego 76023 in Sep with 3 different accounts to the same NEW US residential address. After all shipped, I tried to order 5 mini coopers with different accounts to the same residential address. One of the account received below email and other does not. However, all orders are cancelled automatically, and then i tried to make order again, they cancel it without any email notification. They banned my address already? what can i do to order lego to this address again? it is not easy to find an address for ordering.

Thank you for your recent order. Please note that your order did not pass our security review and has been cancelled. 

The LEGO

Edited by minicoopers11