LEGO Bans - Open Discussion

IMDeus

• 2 years later...
9 hours ago, Reddwarf4ever said:

think will I’ll end this now...on this final note.....Lego have the right to sell to anyone they like and refuse to sell to others, that’s their right.....I just feel a proper explanation, and a chance to discuss it would be fairer, also the ban FOREVER has got to be harsh in anyone’s books.....won’t even let me BUY Lego sets or parts from them........just leaves a bad taste in the mouth........

this topic can  be closed now,.......

35 minutes ago, Reddwarf4ever said:

If you want me to say I did something terrible I will, but I didn’t, I couldn’t order the four bricks, due to auto banning, then sent an email and the parts were sent to me......so really don’t understand.....they don’t even ask where the sets were purchased....

So they did send you the parts in the end? I guess this story is indeed closed then.

Guest TabbyBoy

I'd tell them that I bought it off eBay from Mrs Reece Ella Skumm and that the set was incomplete with uneven colours unlike the perfect L***N set that I bought at the same time.

Edited by TabbyBoy

1 hour ago, TabbyBoy said:

I'd tell them that I bought it off eBay from Mrs Reece Ella Skumm and that the set was incomplete with uneven colours unlike the perfect L***N set that I bought at the same time.

Weren't you going to retire at the end of last year and spare all of us this constant useless drivel?

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Reddwarf4ever said:

I am really really livid with Lego, I have recently bought some expensive sets from other retailers and one set had 4 pieces missing, different parts. I used their online form, received a lovely jolly email from them, confirming my request, which was followed by the email I have entered at the bottom of this post.....I emailed them about this, but just received the reply that they stand by their decisions etc etc.....but these are made by an Auto Bot, I am certain.....apparently the lifetime ban extends to the email I used the address and name....

Were you buying product from Lego for resale?  If so, there is no reason to be mad about this...it sucks, but is a part of engaging in the business of resale.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
4 minutes ago, redcell said:

Weren't you going to retire at the end of last year and spare all of us this constant useless drivel?

2 minutes ago, KShine said:

I believe that must have been one of his other seller accounts.

If you both want to have ago, have the courtesy to use PM. I don't agree with slagging off a fellow member in a thread as this is certainly drivel and of NO USE to anybody here. Anyway, your sarcasm detectors need a little maintenance ?

Guest TabbyBoy
2 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

The above was a J-O-K-E if anybody is confused. I forgot to put the ? at the end of the message. May I humbly apologise and forever hang my head in shame?! For the record... I do, in fact, have a L***N Haunted House (solely for Hallowe'en display) which was extremely well made with no missing pieces (unlike the black gates my 10228) and consistent colours (unlike the green in my 10228). It may well be a knock-off, but a very good one - BTW... it was given to me so I broke no ethics. LEGO are right to be worried.

Back to the subject... I was banned from SaH a couple of years back after setting up a new account for keeper sets  (that I didn't really need in hindsight) which was only because I tried to order twice at the limit (2 at the time). I just called up and reinstated immediately and the thing was that those sets weren't for resale. As I said, I'll take it on the chip if I am banned in the future as there's always a way around it.

2 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

The above was a J-O-K-E if anybody is confused. I forgot to put the ? at the end of the message. May I humbly apologise and forever hang my head in shame?! For the record... I do, in fact, have a L***N Haunted House (solely for Hallowe'en display) which was extremely well made with no missing pieces (unlike the black gates my 10228) and consistent colours (unlike the green in my 10228). It may well be a knock-off, but a very good one - BTW... it was given to me so I broke no ethics. LEGO are right to be worried.

Okay well in 2019 can you at least make your posts slightly more universal?  Some self-awareness to recognize responding to a post with your personal story reminding you of a time when you bought X amount of X for X in the UK adds little to zero value to most on the board.  

The bold text above is prime example of what, at least, I do not enjoy reading daily.  Zero relevance to discussion and just another post where Tabby can't help but make it all about him.

22 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I'm just more disappointed that the last 9 months were filled with false hope.

Dude, PM him on one of his 15 user accounts that he connects to through his super VPN or he’ll have his enforcer buddy shipped to you in one of his custom double wall cardboard boxes, wrapped in a custom sign he made, to beat you up with some leftover bike parts from his bike selling days.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

If you both want to have ago, have the courtesy to use PM. I don't agree with slagging off a fellow member in a thread as this is certainly drivel and of NO USE to anybody here. Anyway, your sarcasm detectors need a little maintenance ?

Doesn’t this pertain to all your post?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Maybe it’s just me and my bitter and disingenuous personality, but I believe there is something more to this story. Maybe I’m wrong so I will apologize ahead of time.

It´s a no story. Received automatic ban message then complained by mail and received requested parts. In other news, 75144 Snowspeeder has retired in Europe.

giphy.gif

Edited by Val-E
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Maybe it’s just me and my bitter and disingenuous personality, but I believe there is something more to this story. Maybe I’m wrong so I will apologize ahead of time.

There is a story of a lovely kitty, who's multiple accounts were much more than a hunch...

image.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

Dude, PM him on one of his 15 user accounts that he connects to through his super VPN or he’ll have his enforcer buddy shipped to you in one of his custom double wall cardboard boxes, wrapped in a custom sign he made, to beat you up with some leftover bike parts from his bike selling days.

....stored for free in mate's warehouse 

• Like 2

... 99 times from multiple accounts
  • Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
14 minutes ago, roxio said:

....stored for free in mate's warehouse 

Correct, but I'll soon be moving what's left into mine.

33 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

I couldn't have put it better myself.

1 minute ago, Phil B said:
33 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

... 99 times from multiple accounts

Maybe 98, I'm not one to exaggerate.

1 hour ago, redcell said:

Were you buying product from Lego for resale?  If so, there is no reason to be mad about this...it sucks, but is a part of engaging in the business of resale.

Yes, we all check that box during checkout

But when the hammer falls, that doesn't help you from feeling like you've just been thrown in jail (and sentenced to life) for jaywalking.

1 hour ago, TabbyBoy said:

Tell you what, I'll have "ago" by PM as soon as you start limiting your drivel to PM.  Deal?

• Like 5