Star Wars Planets

Spacewalker95

Info on Planet 4 Series:

Target Canada carries at least 75011 but has no inventory and they wouldn't say if they are getting more in.  My local store had 3 in stock but couldn't find them.

The ID number is 00010244522 and retails at 12.99.  If you are in your local target, ask a staff member to look up the ID Number in his/her PDA and you might get lucky.

See attachment.

attachicon.gifAlderaan.jpg

I don't know if Target in Canada is different than the US but the US has been recycling the dpci numbers for the planet sets. IE it says 3 in stock but it could be for the series 3 / series 2 planets.

• 2 weeks later...

Info on Planet 4 Series:

Target Canada carries at least 75011 but has no inventory and they wouldn't say if they are getting more in.  My local store had 3 in stock but couldn't find them.

The ID number is 00010244522 and retails at 12.99.  If you are in your local target, ask a staff member to look up the ID Number in his/her PDA and you might get lucky.

Good to know!

TRU Canada is still selling Series 2 at $15.00 (!). I don't expect they will stock Series 4.

• 2 months later...

UP !

I will receive 6x 75009, do you think I should also get some 75010 and 75011 to go along ?

Are americans looking for this wave 4 ? I don't mind keeping these sets for 5 years but if there's no point in, I would better pass and do a quick flip with the 75009.

Thanks for any advice.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find anything when searching.  I found a couple of these sets on sale and was wondering what the general consensus is on them?  They seem to have good ratings for the most part on the shopping sites but I'm stuck on whether I'd be better off grabbing them for my personal collection or to buy a few extras for the future.

The only ones that seem to sell for over retail are Series 4. That probably has more to do with getting them imported since they never released those here in the US. It's the best looking of the series too. I like them all, but only have one set of each series stashed away. I don't think there is much to get from them. It underpreformed at retail, and the ones still out there in stores are usually marked down. I'd get them more for yourself than anything else. That's basically what I did.

• Like 1