Star Wars Planets

Spacewalker95

Nice haul Mos. Not cheap either. I'm having trouble justifying the purchase of one each to build. Obviously you think there's growth in them. How long do you plan to hold?

If it was any other theme besides SW I wouldn't have cared about it, but I have to have one of everything to open and one to keep sealed at the very least. While I was at it I figured I should get a few extra to maybe one day off set some of the cost. That will probably take a while. I plan on getting a booth at Celebration in 2015 so hopefully they will be worth something by then.

If it was any other theme besides SW I wouldn't have cared about it, but I have to have one of everything to open and one to keep sealed at the very least. While I was at it I figured I should get a few extra to maybe one day off set some of the cost. That will probably take a while. I plan on getting a booth at Celebration in 2015 so hopefully they will be worth something by then.

What did your cost turn out to be per each one? I had thought about doing it just to get a set of them or 2.

Honestly, I didn't even figure it out. It was all in Euros and all I needed to know was that I wasn't paying $50 each for them. It was probably right around $15 each. Unfortunately, the cost didn't matter to me as I must have everything.

I feel like its wrong of me to consider all other types of money fun-money - especially when US money is worth less, but thats what it feels like. Lol

I know the feeling on having everything. I haven't been at this near the length you have, but I want every star wars set. Don't really care how good/bad it is. That part just determines how I will display it.

If you do get a booth at Celebration in 2015 I'd like to meet up with you there. I'm planning on going, haven't bought my tickets yet but I have no worry about tickets selling out.

If you do get a booth at Celebration in 2015 I'd like to meet up with you there. I'm planning on going, haven't bought my tickets yet but I have no worry about tickets selling out.

Sounds good to me! I'll be the guy with all the Star Wars LEGO sets and minifigures, you can't miss it! I have my regular tickets and room already done. Now I just need vendor reservations to open up, but that won't be until at least February of next year.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump.

After checking out a local stores sales online I came across this link:

http://www.farmandfleet.com/products/798426-lego-star-wars-tantive-iv-and-alderaan-75011.html#.Uma7cPU8B8E

I wonder what the German writing is all about (I think it's German anyways).  I also wonder if this means they might potentially be showing up in the US.  One who enjoys them can only hope.

I'm heading to Romania and Germany for work next month. Hoping to find a few of these if I get lucky.

Found them in Germany in Munich. More than one store, and at the airport as well. Picked up a couple of complete series, willing to trade one if someone in the US is dying to have them.

My son built the B-Wing one today, the minifig has some impressive printing on the legs, and it has a cockpit piece that is printed that must be unique to this set alone. Really think these have some potential if they never make it to the US.

• 3 weeks later...