10214 - Tower Bridge

M4x18

On the European SaH the Tower Bridge is marked as "in stock". but why is it the only set where "in stock" is marked in red instead of green? 

It's just an occasional error, nothing to worry about! That often happens, when the status of a product is changing (in stock, out of stock, etc.)

When you select the item, it states

• Artikel nicht vorr
Edited by Ensche

Here in Holland it is almost out of stock everywhere. Thystoys.nl have some for 240 euro, but the much larger (with respect to Lego) webshop Brickshop.nl doesn't have anything anymore at a pricepoint of 240 euro. Last week you could pre-order 18 pieces, one day later just 3 pieces and than completely nothing. IMO this can mean two things:

- Somebody buying them for 240 euro (which I don't get, because you can get it for Lego now for 200 euro effectively).

- Lego is also making this set a Lego exclusive (only available at retail at LEGO Shop at Home).

- It is retiring?

Got seal codes from another one I got yesterday from LEGO Shop at Home, seal code: 09S5

It is thus still in production, but nobody knows if it was a final run, or more runs will follow. Overall I think it is a good time to stock up now while you can. The euro as a currency devalued a lot, so 200 euro is a good price at the moment I think, comparing to 189 pounds in the UK which is approximately 260 euro.

Edited by JM123

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just back from lego shop glasgow and all boxes (TB) on display are damaged slightly. I asked lego person for better looking box, they went on the back and comeback with two extra sets. Two last. So they have only 5 sets ( 3 on display)  in stock. Very small number in my opinion.   

Edited by Hayttees

It's also not available at large retailers anymore here in Holland. Some Lego specialized shops and some smaller retailers do however still have them, but at higher price points. It remains all just speculation when it goes EOL, but if you don't got your number yet I would strongly recommend to buy them if the price point is OK for you at this moment.. In my opinion you really don't want to miss out on this one.

It's also not available at large retailers anymore here in Holland. Some Lego specialized shops and some smaller retailers do however still have them, but at higher price points. It remains all just speculation when it goes EOL, but if you don't got your number yet I would strongly recommend to buy them if the price point is OK for you at this moment.. In my opinion you really don't want to miss out on this one.

The ​biggest problem for most of us is lacks of space and finance. If we have six months, realistically I can have 2-4 of TB if I'm lucky. If this set some how will disappear now, I'm in trouble of having only two. This make me very uncomfortable and panic is not far away :/ 

The herd has a new target and has clearly learned nothing. Yay herd! 

​is not nice to call people like that. And yes we have new target. Set is going away soon and buying now is good thing. Respect everyone.

Edited by Hayttees