I Love It! Thread

exciter1

• 2 weeks later...

Raise.com customer service...

First of all, the automated holding system updated me as to my place in the queue every time it changed during the 5-10 minute wait, which was extremely helpful in the patience department.

When Blair answered, she was friendly and prompt in getting to my issue. She didn't know the problem, didn't pretend to, and didn't waste time finding someone who (sort of) did. After a brief hold (1 minute perhaps) she explained what they THOUGHT the situation was and said the best thing to do was to issue me a refund for the remaining balance. While not thrilled with the result, I felt the way my call was handled was basically perfect. There was absolutely zero attempt to claim lack of responsibility on their part, even though I don't believe they did anything wrong at all. Bravo, Raise!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest brickcrazyhouse

wait a couple years.  you will be posting in the complaint thread that everyone and their mother ask you to transport anything under the sun, because you have a pick up.  was so glad to get rid of mine, enjoy it while it last

A local mom and pop toy/game shop just relocated and I thought I'd share a couple of pics. It's too bad their retail lego section is meh. They did have an in box 10129 Snowspeeder for $900 in their used/resale section.

<greg: not sure why that last one won't embed...grr>

That's really impressive! Can I ask where is the store located? Would love to check it out if feasible. 

Edited by gregpj
big pics removed

• 3 weeks later...