I Love It! Thread

exciter1

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 9:34 AM, brickcrazyhouse said:

the squatty potty  

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 9:50 AM, exciter1 said:

Makes you feel loose in your goose?

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 4:45 PM, brickcrazyhouse said:

at least 75% quicker. no muss no fuss

Well this topic just went down the toilet.
eca394975ff5f2b80d61834008d6102e.jpg

• Like 1

Funniest thing I heard tonight was on The Late Show with Seth Meyers. Seth was talking about Wisconsin and Trump not wanting to wear the cheese hat like Dukakis did. Seth said "Trump declining to wear the cheese hat left an opening for Ted Cruz to dart out from his hole, steal the cheese and drag it back to his nest." Killed me...

• Like 1

I love .... opening 10-15 identical LEGO boxes, making big piles of all matching bags, then one-by-one emptying those bags into pre-sorting containers ... just love it. I guess that's what makes me come back to LEGO all the time. The feel of the brick, the OCD-satisfaction of sorting a big pile of assorted pieces into neatly organized sets of counted identical pieces. Best relaxation ever. Wish I could do this all day round.

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve been buying kickstarters for fun and profit for a few years now.   Don’t make much overall, I half collect board games, so keep the ones I like when I receive them and sell the ones that end up being worth more to some else. The ones I sell tend to cover the ones I keep.  Pretty much stick to games with exclusive content.  

Anyway, every now and then something comes along, that I just want created, irrespective of the potential upside.  Today, after a couple of years of my “investment” this arrived, and, well I love it.   

a.jpg

b.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 6:50 AM, feed said:
I’ve been buying kickstarters for fun and profit for a few years now.   Don’t make much overall, I half collect board games, so keep the ones I like when I receive them and sell the ones that end up being worth more to some else. The ones I sell tend to cover the ones I keep.  Pretty much stick to games with exclusive content.  

Anyway, every now and then something comes along, that I just want created, irrespective of the potential upside.  Today, after a couple of years of my “investment” this arrived, and, well I love it.

I have no idea what that album is, but I absolutely love "It's Nobody's Fault But Mine". If there are any Led Zeppelin fans here, the Blind Willie Johnson track is a must listen.

12 minutes ago, thegooch49 said:

I have no idea what that album is, but I absolutely love "It's Nobody's Fault But Mine". If there are any Led Zeppelin fans here, the Blind Willie Johnson track is a must listen.

The album is a kickstarter funded on alligator, with versions of his songs, with Tom Waits, Lucinda Williams, Blind boys of Alabama etc…    
Blind Willie Johnson is one of the few remaining artists from that era, whose music was pretty much looted by the 60’s rock fraternity that still hasn’t received full credit. 

I love it when Facebook autofeeds a celebrity death headline and people in your feed jump on with "Oh, really?", "R.I.P.", "They were my favorite!", etc.  Then there are follow-ups with, "This article was from 3 years ago", "They've been dead a long time", "You didn't know this?"

20 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I love it when Facebook autofeeds a celebrity death headline and people in your feed jump on with "Oh, really?", "R.I.P.", "They were my favorite!", etc.  Then there are follow-ups with, "This article was from 3 years ago", "They've been dead a long time", "You didn't know this?"

Did you hear about Pauly? ;) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauly_Shore_Is_Dead