I Love It! Thread

exciter1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today is a great day.  A great day that I wish to celebrate and share with You. All of You. Today is my two year anniversary as a brickpicker! Thanks for the laughter, the tears, the joys and sorrows.  Thanks for facilitating so much LEGO accumulation at such great value. Thank you, for melting my mind with gift card wizardry, the truth of stacking the TRUTH and teaching me the difference between an incorrect correction and a babble bubble.  Thank you for teaching me that one can always go derper. To you all-I love you.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand My wife hates you.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brickcrazyhouse

It's been a week without a post starting with "No, Incorrect, or Wrong".  Hopefully he will  it will stay that way.  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brickcrazyhouse

I love chantix dreams, so weird and vivid.  been having a few now but its the GF taking it not me.  Guess it's sympathy  dreaming.

edit:  oh and being free of comcast is great.  It's especially fun when they call trying to get us back and I get to laugh at them

Edited by brickcrazyhouse