My order status

SOL for me with my Blinq order. Ordered 2 Batcaves and checked out without a problem. Next day they cancel my order cause they don’t ship to Hawaii. Well why the hell did the site allow me to complete the order? I could’ve put my brothers Seattle address. Customer service even couldn’t manually change the address for me. Shitty!!

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After nearly two weeks my small order finally arrived from Brick Picker's member Huskers1236 BrickLink store.  We theorized maybe the post office drove from Nebraska to Maryland to personally deliver the package or that they walked it there.  The post office provided daily updates such as, "Arrived at another facility."  The pony express could have gotten the package here faster!

The order helped to complete a Joshamee Gibbs minifigure I had leftover from selling a Black Pearl, a Luke SkyWalker figure I had sitting around from set 7965 as well as add a  Kingdoms - Jester minifigure to the 7094 King's Castle Siege set I am almost done building.  Every castle needs its resident court jester.

It is always great when fellow Brick Pickers connect such as when 167pilot and I met in person for pick up on a BrickLink sale.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Anybody have issues with LEGO LEGO Shop at Home this morning?  One order disappeared after I noticed it charged for shipping.

Yes, they are sold out of everything I want to order.  :(  Maybe the item sold out after it was put in your cart and when your order was being processed.  

18 minutes ago, cladner said:

this is a weird one.

target just send me a $95.97 gift card for my "understanding" -no idea what they did.  i have some outstanding orders on several oos items which are delayed and will probably be cancelled but i can't tell which orders or wtf they sent this.  i also cancelled several orders from yesterday that hadn't shipped when i saw the card deal was back in effect.

the card works - err worked - already spent.

These promos cause a dumpster fire to the billing statement of your RedCard.  I was trying to sort out if I had been charged correctly for some non-Lego items and it took way longer than it should have.  Most time they charge you straight up for the $10 gift card, but not always.  Not surprised this happened at all given some experiences I had lately.

bank_error_in_your_favor.jpg

• Like 2

Did anyone not have their barnes and noble 50% off Lego order shipped yet? I  ordered just three items on 12/4 (actually on 12/3 early morning but guess their online dept doesn’t work on Sunday) with the free HP set. They shipped the HP set on same day, but the three Lego items (two Friends Catmaran and one SKi Resort) are still "Open". No cancellation notice either on order status or email...

Edited by bricker123

52 minutes ago, bricker123 said:

Did anyone not have their barnes and noble 50% off Lego order shipped yet? I  ordered just three items on 12/4 (actually on 12/3 early morning but guess their online dept doesn’t work on Sunday) with the free HP set. They shipped the HP set on same day, but the three Lego items (two Friends Catmaran and one SKi Resort) are still "Open". No cancellation notice either on order status or email...

Some have shipped, others have not.  Company is a mess. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brickolodon said:

Target cancelled all GCs, no idea why... IMG_1014.thumb.JPG.eb46b7151ae573f4e3e06df1a8652f41.JPG but deduct that amount from order. What’s going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

You exceeded the unspoken, unwritten limits and so they're rewarding you with a direct discount that you can use on anything rather than a gift card you have to use at Target?!

Anyway, most of my gift cards have arrived. I placed several orders.

On 11/25/2018 at 12:57 PM, 33Lego said:

Just curious, how would a reasonable system work?

same address, same name would get always cancelled?

same billing card would always get cancelled?

same IP?

I had an order for 10 power functions sets cancelled earlier this week. I called and the WM CS rep told me to wait 30 minutes, go online and place the same order with the same card on the same device and it would be approved. I did what she said and it was still cancelled the next day. AMZ has gotten all my WM money for the past week. 

I got my orders in from BLINQ. Very weird packaging. I got 5 batcaves and they shipped in three giant boxes of the same size. Three were in one box and the other two had their own box. I was only able to look at the first two so far and the condition was good. I'm just a little concerned on the weight though and was wondering if anyone else had an issue? Bricklink says they should weigh 3889g but both of mine came in at 3818ish grams. I will weigh the other three and report but is bricklink accurate or can there be some discrepancies? I might just open them up to be 100% sure everything is in there.              

1 hour ago, Dark Helmet said:

I got my orders in from BLINQ. Very weird packaging. I got 5 batcaves and they shipped in three giant boxes of the same size. Three were in one box and the other two had their own box. I was only able to look at the first two so far and the condition was good. I'm just a little concerned on the weight though and was wondering if anyone else had an issue? Bricklink says they should weigh 3889g but both of mine came in at 3818ish grams. I will weigh the other three and report but is bricklink accurate or can there be some discrepancies? I might just open them up to be 100% sure everything is in there.              

50 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

I received my two sets, each in their own huge box, two days apart.

Same here. I ordered six. Two arrived last Friday. The other four arrived today. Three total packages, all the same large size as everyone else seems to be getting. One had two sets, another had three, and the third had one. All six of mine are very minty with crisp corners and tight seals. It's almost as if they were never touched by human hands until they processed my order for shipment. I'm very pleased with this deal. I'll be listing mine on my local Facebook buy/sell sites tonight at $170 each ($100 off retail) for the final push to Christmas.

• Like 1

So my order status for my LEGO Shop at Home Black Friday Brick Bank is still back ordered and I haven't received an official cancellation notice. Only a delay of shipment notice.

Now with the occasional pop up of back ordering availability, do you think the back orders at full RRP are being favored instead of actually fulfilling the Black Friday priced orders? Or is this a case of everything will be honored once they get the inventory?