My order status

12 minutes ago, waddamon said:

It's there, but I ordered within limits and have almost no online presence.  It is odd.

didn't say order within limits.  said to limit the quantity.  

just because they let your order 99 doesn't mean they're ok with it.

i only sell on amazon , don't sell on ebay at all, and got banned buying a 10pack of Emmas Pet Party so welcome to the walmart banclub.

my order of exactly 1 Minicooper was also cancelled.its very annoying but if you aren't banned by walmart and want to keep it that way have to be very low key on the ordering. single digits, spread out, mixup the cards.

if you have friends and family to try and get around this, you can get them banned too.  they'll love you for it.

people are getting banned just ordering 1 set.  its stupid.

google express and jet com can sometimes be a work around to order from walmart usually for smaller sets.

Edited by cladner

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, cladner said:

didn't say order within limits.  said to limit the quantity.  

just because they let your order 99 doesn't mean they're ok with it.

i only sell on amazon , don't sell on ebay at all, and got banned buying a 10pack of Emmas Pet Party so welcome to the walmart banclub.

my order of exactly 1 Minicooper was also cancelled.its very annoying but if you aren't banned by walmart and want to keep it that way have to be very low key on the ordering. single digits, spread out, mixup the cards.

if you have friends and family to try and get around this, you can get them banned too.  they'll love you for it.

people are getting banned just ordering 1 set.  its stupid.

google express and jet com can sometimes be a work around to order from walmart usually for smaller sets.

Maybe the Falcon deal was just to bait all the resellers...then again I'm sure google has an algorythm that can pretty much identify all resellers and place them into categories...kinda like Cerebro identifying mutants

...wondering who here is a Level 5 like Phoenix (reseller that can actually move the market by their actions)

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Legolassy said:

So does anyone have a way to get around a target ban?  Apparently too many orders on Sunday have now made it so none of my orders will go through without being immediately cancelled-including a humidifier that I tried to order for my kid....anyone have a solution to this problem?

When they first banned tax exempt accounts I had a friend of mine who lives in another state create an account for me and it has been a go ever since including Sunday’s bonanza 

43 minutes ago, Achilles said:

I was a little annoyed Target didn't bother consolidating items/shipments. Getting 10 individually boxed small sets instead of one larger box would have been preferred. ;)

What's worse is how they package Funkos.  Like triple huge boxes for a $9 item...LOL.  I guess they won't get messed up.  My neighbors think I am crazy.

1 hour ago, 4cs said:

Walmart didn't want my money so I gave to Target. I didn't even go crazy online this weekend. 

IMG_3036.jpg

image.png.15e5035ee355dd543fe7010590da0603.png

This particular box has me puzzled and concerned. Did that box cave like an accordion, or is it two boxes put together as one, or is one box eating another one below it?

Edited by lodibricks
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, lodibricks said:

image.png.15e5035ee355dd543fe7010590da0603.png

This particular box has me puzzled and concerned. Did that box cave like an accordion, or is it two boxes put together as one, or is one box eating another one below it?

A Frankenbox with two smaller sets. In good shape though, since they put in a copious amount of bubble pillows.

• Like 2