My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, redcell said:

But you have to remember, Little Tommy and Theresa's grandma who would be willing to pay 3x RRP for those sets next year will be screwed.

Or maybe they will have to do the unthinkable: type ebay.com and pray the same set doesn't come contaminated with a rare, incurable disease on the box.

In all seriousness, FBM dropshippers have done wonders for me this holiday season.  I bet they've accounted for 30% of my sales... and I am a 'Top Rated Plus' seller usually 8th-15th least expensive listing (unless a major domino effect triggers - which is rare in the world of eBay sellers where $5 dollar profits are considered huge wins).

5 minutes ago, carini26 said:

Or maybe they will have to do the unthinkable: type ebay.com and pray the same set doesn't come contaminated with a rare, incurable disease on the box.

In all seriousness, FBM dropshippers have done wonders for me this holiday season.  I bet they've accounted for 30% of my sales... and I am a 'Top Rated Plus' seller usually 8th-15th least expensive listing (unless a major domino effect triggers - which is rare in the world of eBay sellers where $5 dollar profits are considered huge wins).

FBA BTPs, buying in bulk, have been my bread and butter this holiday season, oddly enough. 

Walmart included a blank gift card in my one successful order to “light up someone’s Christmas”

WTF?

You want me to give this to someone so they can buy LEGO and have their order canceled?

GMAFB, Walmart. Please go back to fulfilling my LEGO orders and sending me free packets of rice and not this empty gift card bullsh*t.

Signed,
Every BrickPicker Everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Walmart included a blank gift card in my one successful order to “light up someone’s Christmas”

WTF?

You want me to give this to someone so they can buy LEGO and have their order canceled?

GMAFB, Walmart. Please go back to fulfilling my LEGO orders and sending me free packets of rice and not this empty gift card bullsh*t.

Signed,
Every BrickPicker Everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did the same thing last year ... you must have "forgotten".. Cant have your cake nor mine either 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just had mine canceled... I hate Walmart!

They're now claiming that it isn't an issue on my end, but that they're out of stock in their warehouses and using a drop shipper from now on... they had plenty of stock when I put my order in.

Edited by SageFly

57 minutes ago, waddamon said:

Well dang, was wondering where my 7 mini coppers at 84 were?  Well I log in and cancelled.  Also used my coupon on them.  So I guess I'll call tomorrow amd guilt them into another coupon of some kind.  This is annoying.

No email or anything.  That is bad business.

On 12/16/2018 at 7:55 PM, Bold-Arrow said:

BFAF567D-3A45-4D29-9710-020E0CC3C875.png

• Haha 2