My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest betsy805
1 hour ago, terrymc4677 said:

It looks like they just tossed it out of the back of the truck as they were driving by and that's how it landed. Is everything inside in good shape?

Surprisingly all but the bottom one are in good shape! As I'd planned on parting 2-3 of them out anyhow, I don't mind

21 hours ago, MrToes16 said:

So my order status for my LEGO Shop at Home Black Friday Brick Bank is still back ordered and I haven't received an official cancellation notice. Only a delay of shipment notice.

Now with the occasional pop up of back ordering availability, do you think the back orders at full RRP are being favored instead of actually fulfilling the Black Friday priced orders? Or is this a case of everything will be honored once they get the inventory?

I am in exactly the same position and wondering the same thing.  I hope they ship but I am not holding out a lot of hope at this point.

3 hours ago, Elkkthunder said:

Michaels is cancelling orders. I only ordered 2 hospitals, early in deal. Cancelled. They have some Lego on their site but pulled alot of it. 

I only ordered one BB-8 for personal build. Just got the shipping notice this morning, so I feel pretty fortunate about that. ? I was afraid it might get cancelled after they pulled the Lego off the website.

3 minutes ago, brickolodon said:

emoji177.pngcool, I missed ( as usual) how to get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

It's part of the Black VIP Card promo when you bought a new UCS Falcon during the initial launch.

4 hours ago, Elkkthunder said:

Michaels is cancelling orders. I only ordered 2 hospitals, early in deal. Cancelled. They have some Lego on their site but pulled alot of it. 

I felt a great disturbance in the orders, like if millions of buyers cried out, then...

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, brickology101 said:

Ordered two 60167. Just got email that they shipped.

4 hours ago, Elkkthunder said:

I requested a cancel nearly immediately after placing my order and got an email yesterday morning stating they couldn't cancel it ?

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, Goofball814 said:

My backordered Brick Banks status at LEGO LEGO Shop at Home just changed from "Awaiting New Stock" to "In Warehouse".

LOL - if the seal codes are... 49R8?

Ordered the Star Wars Last Jedi Resistance Bomber 75188 from Target (a 780 piece set) and they shipped it in a plastic bag.  It's not smashed but every corner is dented and there's a small hole in the front.  First time Target didn't ship boxed to me.

Off to local Target to pick up a decent one off shelf and exchange it. 

Edited by JimboJet
  • Like 1

I should know better on where to post this but want to put an FYI out there for sellers about what "may" happen if shipping to a Forwarding site in Miami.

I sent a package out on the 27th of Nov to Miami to be Forwarded overseas as how these work.  The package arrived on the 3rd (scanned in as out for delivery) and then on the 4th it says it is back in Kentucky suddenly.  

However, what really happened as the folks from KY are 100% sure on this however the tracking will never say it, is that the KY location sent them a scanner and the Miami location never changed the settings on the scanner.  So when they scanned it as Delivered, it auto-mates as "arriving in London, KY" again.  And then never moves on the tracking again because it has already been delivered.

So... I haven't broken this to the buyer yet but of course hope he understands and gives his forwarding mailing some additional time to show up instead of filing a paypal claim, of which, I certainly am kind of banking on, but the buyer seems pretty cool (we communicated plenty prior to mailing) so my fingers are crossed that everything works out as expected.

So, if anyone else runs into this. The above is the most likely scenario it seems until the Miami place reprograms their scanner.  The KY office has called there multiple times to get them to fix it.

Location of place is 8580 NW 72nd st, Miami FL 33166